THE MUELLER ROUT

C-Mag

Re: THE MUELLER ROUT

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 10, 2019 9:09 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:08 pm
I really don't want to believe they were so stupid as to subcontract work out to Fusion GPS.
Yeah, but this was a really stupidly run Op from the get go. I think there are some institutional problems with guys like Mueller, Comey and Brennan that make them continue to make bad decisions.

1. Arrogance. They feel like they can't lose, ever.
2. They assumed Trump was guilty of crimes without knowing what they might be, because it's what they would have done in his place.
3. He doesn't talk government political language all the time, so they assume he's stupid.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 11, 2019 5:35 pm

I'm not a fan of Roger Stone, but I think he's gotten strongarmed by the government. His arrest was a dog and pony show. Stone is making a logical argument, Show evidence of Russian Hacking or drop the charges against him. He claims if the Russians didn’t hack the DNC, his case should be dismissed.

The problem for the Mueller team is that they and the FBI have never reportedly actually looked at the server. The Mueller team is fighting back against the Stone team and arguing that it is not necessary to see the documents that support that Russia hacked the DNC.

So, the Mueller team is saying youre guilty because we say so.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... the-proof/
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat May 11, 2019 6:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:35 pm
I'm not a fan of Roger Stone, but I think he's gotten strongarmed by the government. His arrest was a dog and pony show. Stone is making a logical argument, Show evidence of Russian Hacking or drop the charges against him. He claims if the Russians didn’t hack the DNC, his case should be dismissed.

The problem for the Mueller team is that they and the FBI have never reportedly actually looked at the server. The Mueller team is fighting back against the Stone team and arguing that it is not necessary to see the documents that support that Russia hacked the DNC.

CrowdStrike, a private corporation, said so. Hillary approves.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:46 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:35 pm

CrowdStrike, a private corporation, said so. Hillary approves.
Right. Should be fun watching how the FBI and DOJ handle this one, and more interesting how the court handles it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat May 11, 2019 7:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:05 pm
Right. Should be fun watching how the FBI and DOJ handle this one, and more interesting how the court handles it.
I can't wait to see it play out but am not expecting too much.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 11, 2019 8:38 pm

Lots of evidence coming out on FBI/DOJ shenanigans, trying to entrap Popadopalous with a honey pot, then giving him $10k in Israel and arresting him at the airport for money laundering, Comey's doing townhall events, and all this since the Barr Congressional appearance.

The pendulum is swinging the other way.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 11, 2019 9:46 pm

More on this from our old friend Bill Binney
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat May 11, 2019 9:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:46 pm
Yeah, that's always been a problem with that data. Somehow CNN and others just overlook that fact.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 12, 2019 9:47 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:57 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:46 pm
Yeah, that's always been a problem with that data. Somehow CNN and others just overlook that fact.
I wonder if the defense is going to enter that data as evidence, even have an expert like Binney come in and testify ?

Why wouldn't you, you have nothing to lose.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 25, 2019 12:31 pm

H/T to Fife for accurately titling this thread. Human events details how Barr legally shutdown the Mueller Sham Counsel.
https://humanevents.com/2019/05/01/chec ... ia-hoax%2F

This current thing with the Dem Congress attempting to tire Trump for Obstruction, when the Mueller Team found no chargeable evidence has puzzled me, like this is really fucking stupid WTF are you doing. Well, now I understand they are out of bullets and attempting to run with the plan to get rid of Trump.

Early on it must have occurred to Mueller, the Dems and TDS patients in DC that there wasn't sufficient evidence to do shit against Trump. So, their contingency plan was to keep the investigation open through the mid terms, win the house, hopefully the Senate, get the Mueller Report with suggestions of guilt, and then try the POTUS in Congress. Barr disrupted all that by forcing Mueller to shit or get off the pot.

Barr hit them in their assembly area and fucked 'em up.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... ssia-hoax/
PLATA O PLOMO