THE MUELLER ROUT

kybkh

Re: THE MUELLER ROUT

Post by kybkh » Tue May 07, 2019 10:41 am

My Fav is when the "reporter" says "I would suggest...but you need to decide, go read it for yourself".
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Mueller hiding his hired guns behind his report
Special Counsel Robert Mueller spent more than $732,000 on outside contractors, including private investigators and researchers, records show, but his office refuses to say who they were. While it’s not unusual for special government offices to outsource for services such as computer support, Mueller also hired contractors to compile “investigative reports” and other “information.”

The arrangement has led congressional investigators, government watchdog groups and others to speculate that the private investigators and researchers who worked for the special counsel’s office might have included Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS, the private research firm that hired Steele to produce the Russia collusion dossier for the Clinton campaign…
…Mueller even kept alive one of the dossier’s most obscene accusations – that Moscow had “compromising tapes” of Trump with Russian hookers – by slipping into a footnote an October 2016 text Trump lawyer Michael Cohen received from a “Russian businessman,” who cryptically intimated, “Stopped flow of tapes from Russia.” Lawyers for the businessman, Giorgi Rtskhiladze (who is actually a Georgian-American), are demanding a retraction of the footnote, arguing Mueller omitted the part of his text where he said he did not believe the rumor about the tapes, for which no evidence has ever surfaced.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... _guns.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 09, 2019 1:08 pm

I really don't want to believe they were so stupid as to subcontract work out to Fusion GPS.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 09, 2019 4:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:06 pm
Special Counsel Robert Mueller spent more than $732,000 on outside contractors, including private investigators and researchers, records show, but his office refuses to say who they were. While it’s not unusual for special government offices to outsource for services such as computer support, Mueller also hired contractors to compile “investigative reports” and other “information.”

The arrangement has led congressional investigators, government watchdog groups and others to speculate that the private investigators and researchers who worked for the special counsel’s office might have included Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS, the private research firm that hired Steele to produce the Russia collusion dossier for the Clinton campaign…
…Mueller even kept alive one of the dossier’s most obscene accusations – that Moscow had “compromising tapes” of Trump with Russian hookers – by slipping into a footnote an October 2016 text Trump lawyer Michael Cohen received from a “Russian businessman,” who cryptically intimated, “Stopped flow of tapes from Russia.” Lawyers for the businessman, Giorgi Rtskhiladze (who is actually a Georgian-American), are demanding a retraction of the footnote, arguing Mueller omitted the part of his text where he said he did not believe the rumor about the tapes, for which no evidence has ever surfaced.

Hmm, all I see there is ''speculate'' and ''might''.
Is this what you call a nothing burger?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 09, 2019 6:13 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:08 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Hmm, all I see there is ''speculate'' and ''might''.
Is this what you call a nothing burger?
Maybe, maybe not. It shouldn't take millions and two years all while people like you write an awful Bond movie screenplay.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 09, 2019 6:44 pm

They really do have some bad talent. I could have written something more compelling than Piss-Gate.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 09, 2019 6:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:44 pm
They really do have some bad talent. I could have written something more compelling than Piss-Gate.
4chan wrote it

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 09, 2019 8:22 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:50 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:44 pm
4chan wrote it
some of those green text stories are really good surely they could've come up with something better.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 09, 2019 8:30 pm

4chan submits green text to nearly any reporter they can think of. Hell. I do it all the time.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri May 10, 2019 12:02 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:30 pm
4chan submits green text to nearly any reporter they can think of. Hell. I do it all the time.
oh God, you're right. A well written story from an MSM reporter would draw suspicion.