THE MUELLER ROUT

clubgop

Re: THE MUELLER ROUT

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:39 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 pm
clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:41 pm

There was no collusion or conspiracy here, everybody knew it didn't exist. So he defending himself is not obstruction.
Too bad you're not a lawyer, because then you'd fucking starve to death. Obstructing justice by interfering with the investigating personnel or tampering with witnesses are crimes independent of whether the crime being investigated is proven.
Neither are you. He did neither of those things and you have no proof. If you did we wouldn't be talking about his tweets, bitch. Tell me about how you get the 67? Do it. Tell me how you are going to get Jon Tester, Joe Manchin, Doug Jones (he won't be around anyway) to commit political seppeku because you define Obstruction of Justice "as anything a Republican does I don't like."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:46 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:37 pm
If there was a half-assed theory available for a grand jury presentment or some jacked-up recommendation for prosecution, you can bet your sweet country ass that it would have resulted in emptied magazines.

Belee dat.

Now, if punky brewster and montez want to press for Muh Impeachment without a prosecutor being willing to shake the dice out of the cup, fucking have at it lads. The constitution doesn't require a true bill before you lay some politician low. Let's see what you got.
We keep being told over and over by their own mouths that punky and flaggot aren't legal experts but we when we do finally hear from one they ignore it. Hack bitches gonna hack bitch.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:00 pm

brewster wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 pm
Monty is correct, the Justice Dept is not charging him because he is POTUS and not within their jurisdiction. it's that simple. Its been said explicitly many times by officials.
For WHAT?! No one, when asked that question has ever given a good answer. So what is the reason, and don't just because he's Orange Man.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:03 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:53 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:32 am
Hey everyone, it's July 31, 2019 and Trump has still never been charged with anything.
Because he is a sitting President.
You bitches never would have accepted that piss poor excuse a year ago and when Republicans were saying it. You wanted and expected Mueller to do just that and when he didn't you all moved the goalpost.

Here's the proof,
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/suprem ... on-n890521

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 774254002/
Trump’s Supreme Court pick isn't about abortion. It's about indictment (of Trump)
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/would-kava ... -indicted/
Would Kavanaugh rule that Trump can't be indicted?
https://www.businessinsider.com/brett-k ... ent-2018-7
Trump's Supreme Court pick has expressed doubts about investigating or prosecuting a sitting president
A year ago, you bitches were lambasting Kavanaugh for the same opinion Mueller seemingly held all along. Your hack bitch tactics have been exposed you have nothing, behind the curtain is not a wizard but an old man asking if you can repeat the question.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:05 pm

clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:39 pm
brewster wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:41 pm

There was no collusion or conspiracy here, everybody knew it didn't exist. So he defending himself is not obstruction.
Too bad you're not a lawyer, because then you'd fucking starve to death. Obstructing justice by interfering with the investigating personnel or tampering with witnesses are crimes independent of whether the crime being investigated is proven.
Neither are you. He did neither of those things and you have no proof. If you did we wouldn't be talking about his tweets, bitch. Tell me about how you get the 67? Do it. Tell me how you are going to get Jon Tester, Joe Manchin, Doug Jones (he won't be around anyway) to commit political seppeku because you define Obstruction of Justice "as anything a Republican does I don't like."
You're arguing with yourself you moron. I said way upthread I was against an impeachment.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:17 pm

I wonder how 'The Mueller Report: Graphic Novel" will end ?
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-mu ... 383fe078ef

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:47 pm

brewster wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:05 pm
clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:39 pm
brewster wrote:

You're arguing with yourself you moron. I said way upthread I was against an impeachment.
You said unless you get control of the Senate. 51 is control. You thought it only took 51 votes because you are a low information democrat. You compared this thing to a murder but where is the body? The only thing that died was your political narrative and your precious Hillary's career.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:31 am

Victor Davis Hanson has a knack for boiling it down to essentials.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:49 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:32 pm
There we go, point out why Trump hasn't been prosecuted and get accused of TDS.
Weak shit.
Prove that is the reason why. Prove that the only possible reason is because he is POTUS, even through numerous experts have written pieces detailing how he could be prosecuted while POTUS. That is why I said it is an opinion. Instead of backing up your claim with some facts and information you whine about being insulted. Fuck off.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:30 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:49 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:32 pm
There we go, point out why Trump hasn't been prosecuted and get accused of TDS.
Weak shit.
Prove that is the reason why. Prove that the only possible reason is because he is POTUS, even through numerous experts have written pieces detailing how he could be prosecuted while POTUS. That is why I said it is an opinion. Instead of backing up your claim with some facts and information you whine about being insulted. Fuck off.
Prove?
If you don't believe the words of the US justice dept what can I say that will prove it?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.