THE MUELLER ROUT

PartyOf5

Re: THE MUELLER ROUT

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:33 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:52 am
You asked what he could potentially be charged with.
I list 10 laid out in the Mueller report and no one responds apart from calling me names.

I don't know why I bother.
I'm a little tired after proving you mislead everyone with your investigations cost claim, so I'll be brief with this.

All of those items sound extremely weak at best. If he was really guilty of some high crime there is nothing legally preventing him from being indicted. he hasn't been indicted because they have nothing to find him guilty of. The obstruction talk is a desperate act to try and salvage something from an investigation that found NOTHING on Trump.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:38 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:21 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:53 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:32 am
Hey everyone, it's July 31, 2019 and Trump has still never been charged with anything.
Because he is a sitting President.
I stated a fact. You responded with an opinion.
What part of "only the House of Representatives can charge a sitting president" can't you understand? And they haven't because, aside from politics, they're mostly lawyers and even a brand new Assistant DA knows better than to bring charges he can't possibly get a guilty verdict on given the makeup of the jury.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:05 am

They have the votes; Impeach him already; red meat for the nasties.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:06 am

brewster wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:38 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:21 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:53 am

Because he is a sitting President.
I stated a fact. You responded with an opinion.
What part of "only the House of Representatives can charge a sitting president" can't you understand? And they haven't because, aside from politics, they're mostly lawyers and even a brand new Assistant DA knows better than to bring charges he can't possibly get a guilty verdict on given the makeup of the jury.
What part of opinion do you not understand? It is not a fact that he hasn't been charged because he is the POTUS. You even stated that the House can charge him, so simply being POTUS is not preventing him from being charged. Keep arguing, you lefties just can't seem to get enough of losing lately.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:35 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:06 am
What part of opinion do you not understand?
That is not my opinion, I have no legal expertise at all. it's that of the US Justice Dept. You sound like a naïve idiot insisting that prosecutors declining to make charges that a jury will not find for proves there's no chargeable offense. History is filled with examples of the clearly guilty not being charged or being let off, especially the rich and powerful. No one bothering to charge a Klansman for a lynching in 1910 Alabama, does not mean there was not a murder.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:38 pm

brewster wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:35 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:06 am
What part of opinion do you not understand?
That is not my opinion, I have no legal expertise at all. it's that of the US Justice Dept. You sound like a naïve idiot insisting that prosecutors declining to make charges that a jury will not find for proves there's no chargeable offense. History is filled with examples of the clearly guilty not being charged or being let off, especially the rich and powerful. No one bothering to charge a Klansman for a lynching in 1910 Alabama, does not mean there was not a murder.
WTF dude? The post I referred to as opinion was Montys. You chirped back that I didn't understand about the house. It is his opinion that he is not being changed simply because he is the POTUS. That is not a fact. I made no reference to his guilt or innocence in that post.

You're the one sounding like an idiot here. TDS really does some damage to critical thinking.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:32 pm

There we go, point out why Trump hasn't been prosecuted and get accused of TDS.
Weak shit.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 pm

Trump was not prosecuted because the special prosecutor could find no probable cause that he committed a crime to charge him.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:37 pm

If there was a half-assed theory available for a grand jury presentment or some jacked-up recommendation for prosecution, you can bet your sweet country ass that it would have resulted in emptied magazines.

Belee dat.

Now, if punky brewster and montez want to press for Muh Impeachment without a prosecutor being willing to shake the dice out of the cup, fucking have at it lads. The constitution doesn't require a true bill before you lay some politician low. Let's see what you got.
Last edited by Fife on Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 pm

Monty is correct, the Justice Dept is not charging him because he is POTUS and not within their jurisdiction. it's that simple. Its been said explicitly many times by officials.