Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:36 am

Here's to hoping.

Again.
+1 :lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

kybkh

Re: THE MUELLER ROUT

Post by kybkh » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:17 pm

Trump called em all treasonous cunts on Hannity. He said like 80 people shoulda been locked up.

Shits gonna get crazy. He talked about Lynch and the tarmac.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:18 pm

I am sure he will get right on that. Any day now. :roll:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:19 pm

TRUST THE PLAN FELLOW MAGAPEDES

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:31 pm

I honestly would not be surprised to see a paper trail linking all this shot together.

You know they never imagined ever having to worry about someone looking at their comms.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:01 am

Fife wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 5:58 am
Ever wonder why lawyers love depositions so much; why its so much more fun than cross examination at trial? It's knowing you have the prey in the cage and watching it scurry around looking for a hole.

Body language.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:42 am

Trey Gowdy: Samantha Power testified that intel officials made 'unmasking' requests in her name

Samantha Power testified in Gowdy's committee last week, and Fox News reported weeks before her appearance that she was thought to have made as many as 260 requests to "unmask" Americans caught up in the surveillance of non-U.S. citizens.

But Tuesday evening, Gowdy told Fox News that Power told his committee that she was not the official requesting that unmasking in every case.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trey ... n-her-name

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:17 am

here's the initial findings of the mueller report from lefty reddit, what do our MHF lawyers say?
From page 2, of volume II:

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would state so. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the president's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"

pg 158: "The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests."

*On Mueller's opinion on Impeachment for Obstruction of Justice

There is a wealth of obstructive behavior described in this report, much of it previously unknown (including ordering McGahn to direct Rosenstein to fire Mueller), and too much to summarize here. So on the final reasoning for not making a determination on obstruction, Mueller's language comes very close to a formal impeachment referral:

"We concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice."

And later, he is even more emphatic:

"The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

And finally, to emphatically drive the point home:

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of Justice we would so state.”

Barr concealed all of this in his Summary and press conference this morning. In direct contradiction to the reasoning in Barr's summary, Mueller notes that "The injury to the integrity of the justice system is the same regardless of whether a person committed an underlying wrong." and that "The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests."

*On GRU beginning it's hacking operation at the apparent public direction of Donald J. Trump

Mueller directly states that Trump himself appears to be catalyst:

Candidate Trump made public statements that included the following: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing"...Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton's personal office. After candidate Trump's remarks, Unit 26165 created and sent malicious links targeting 15 email accounts....The investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain. It is unclear how the GRU was able to identify these email accounts, which were not public.,

*On Manafort Sharing Internal Polling Data with Russia

Beginning page 136, in a section with significant redactions marked "Grand Jury" (the flavor most open to abuse by Barr), Manafort/Gates knew they were sharing internal campaign polling data with one of the most infamous Russian oligarchs (Oleg Deripaska) via former GRU Intelligence Officer (Kilimnik):

Gates also reported that Manafort instructed him in April 2016 or early May 2016 to send Kilimnik Campaign internal polling data and other updates so that Kilimnik, in turn, could share it with Ukrainian oligarchs. Gates understood that the information would also be shared with Deripaska, <redacted redacted redacted redacted>.

And it was an ongoing, continual flow of campaign data to Russia:

Gates stated that, in accordance with Manafort's instruction, he periodically sent Kilimnik polling data via WhatsApp; Gates then deleted the communications on a daily basis.

This is the most egregious redaction in this section, in a briefing about the internal polling data from Manafort to Gates:

According to Gates, it also included a discussion of "battleground" states, which Manafort identified as Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota. Manafort did not refer explicitly to "battleground" states in his telling of the August 2 discussion. <redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted>

*On concealing interactions with Kilimnik at the time:

After the meeting, Gates and Manafort both stated that they left separately from Kilimnik because they knew the media was tracking Manafort and wanted to avoid media reporting on his connections to Kilimnik.

All of the redactions are marked "Grand Jury", despite no indication from the context that they involve witnesses other than those already being discussed. Barr used the "no collusion" phrase in his presser today, having personally read and redacted this document describing extensive collusive behavior, and despite the fact that Mueller explicitly states that "we applied the framework of conspiracy law not the concept of ‘collusion.’".

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:19 am

The republic is effectively dead. Federal governance will remain stupid and intractable from here on out.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:32 am