Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Montegriffo

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:02 am
Oh, that makes it better. People like Monty voting in politicians who carry out dangerous immigration policies that destabilized our entire civilization, and brought sectarian violence to our communities are not as bad as the CIA. Great.
The Green Party?
They have yet to carry out any immigration policies with their one MP.

I'll leave destabilising entire civilisations to the USAF, they do it so well.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:53 pm

The Green Party?
They have yet to carry out any immigration policies with their one MP.

I'll leave destabilising entire civilisations to the USAF, they do it so well.
You can't even cook a tv dinner. Pitiful
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:25 pm

I imagine they are like our government where both sides want immigration but one acts like they don't until they do like Trump.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:29 pm

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/liberal ... -1.4342243
Once gathered behind closed doors on Tuesday, the Liberal MPs on the committee used their majority to end the study. The committee then adopted a motion to move on to a study of how they could amend the Canadian Human Rights Act to stem the "propagation of hateful acts and incitement of hate."
They are trying to bring section 13 of the human rights act back which was the law that makes online hate speech illegal.
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/act ... 21231.html

Canada is going to be just like the uk now lol

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:34 pm

I am sure they will also block the many jihadi sites any day now too!

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:03 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:39 am
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:55 am
You know.. the fact that Monty would post some shit like that belies the fact that he doesn't even notice Catholic churches getting bombed and shot up all over the world by jihadi terrorists. Priests getting stabbed to death in front of the parish in France, Iraqi parish getting blown to pieces during mass, on and on. We live in a time of the greatest persecutions against Christians, with Catholics representing the majority of the martyrs, and this fat little Marxist thinks it would somehow be shocking for us to have to consider terror attacks on Catholics.

He doesn't even see it.
Second greatest, that was the reason for the crusades originally, people had enough of the Islamists attacking Christians espcially back then. They went to reclaim Jerusalem from them and the lands in general.
No, the greatest persecution is actually happening right now. Nothing else even comes close to the body count we see today. The lying media just doesn't obsess over it like they do whenever Muslims catch reprisals for all their bullshit. The same week as this mosque shooting there were hundreds of Christians killed by Muslims. In Nigeria alone Muslims killed 120 Christians. The media -- and their NPC viewers like Monty -- simply don't pay it any mind.
Ummm... ok. Muslims were attacking Christians for 450 years before the first Crusade started. I think in over 400 years of death, will dwarf the 50 years we have seen in current history.

https://home.isi.org/four-myths-about-crusades

In the crusades, the death toll was between 1 to 9 million depending on who you believe. Let's take that into consideration that was before 450 years of attacks by Muslims on the Christian people as a whole.
#NotOneRedCent

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:04 pm
Not the gov't. They aren't sitting and can't pass laws on the fly like that. It was the Telcos idea.

Wish I knew what all that router Hvm007 crap meant. I want to watch it again.
Carlin delenda est

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm

The thing they really want to censor is that shooter is just a regular joe.

They want to portray him as some inhuman monster.

When really he has simply made a political choice to be a fascist.

You can kill all the Hajis you want, so long as it is the liberal order doing it by B-52.

The real crime here, is going rogue against the liberal order's authorized methods of liquidating Hajis
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Manwithnoname wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:52 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:04 pm
Not the gov't. They aren't sitting and can't pass laws on the fly like that. It was the Telcos idea.

Wish I knew what all that router Hvm007 crap meant. I want to watch it again.
How are you accessing the net? If you have an Android you can download the orbot app which will let you access TOR. Download the Brave browser app. Once you get orbot working open a private tab in Brave then go to 8ch.net On the homepage click the TOR icon which will take you to 8ch on the onion. From there you can safely browse and post but be warned it's very slow. You can do all these steps on a PC basically the same.

/brentontarrant/ has everything archived and updated

ETA don't do this on a company machine obviously
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.