Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

pineapplemike

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:36 am

Ph64 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:00 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:35 am
heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:34 am

You deserve it though prick.
target acquired
Lock this guy up! I'm not sure 14 years is even enough for his "hateful speech"!!
Any electric chairs or guillotines still around??

The state has now decided.... "Target acquired", but that's ok, that's their job right?

Just look at all those targets engaged in "hate speech".
i get where he's coming from, there's a line to be drawn somewhere for online harassment and death threats and shit but this example seems way overblown to me

an 18 year old spending 14 years in jail lol jesus christ, that dudes life is over, hope it was worth it

man i'm only 29 i would still be sitting in jail over a post from when i was 18, thats fucked up

Hastur

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Hastur » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:45 am

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:26 am
Ok, turns out I don't know shit about Robin Hood. I always thought he was a peasant who stole from the rich. Turns out he was a crusader. I'll be dipped in shit. I saw an old one from the 60's and of course the disney animated one. I think they just made another one with Jaime Fox which looks awful. The Ridley one could have been decent, because that guy makes good battle scenes, but it was not to be. i though Scott revised the legend, but he was actually on point in many ways.
Robin Hood isn't real, he's a legendary figure. Originally he was a yeoman but was promoted to nobility in later tales.

His Wikipedia article is quite good. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Hood

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:46 am

All the boomers in the Breitbart comment sections would be in prison forever lmao

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:47 am

OK.
Let's imagine some young Muslim radicalised through online hate speech and recruited by ISIS videos.
Now let's imagine him posting this photo, a few days after an Islamic terror attack, with the words ''Target acquired''...

Now imagine what StA's blood pressure reading would be.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:49 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:47 am
OK.
Let's imagine some young Muslim radicalised through online hate speech and recruited by ISIS videos.
Now let's imagine him posting this photo, a few days after an Islamic terror attack, with the words ''Target acquired''...

You would probably elect him to parliament Monte. We know how much you hate the west and freedom
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:
OK.

Are they going to take out Pope Francis??

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:55 am

You know.. the fact that Monty would post some shit like that belies the fact that he doesn't even notice Catholic churches getting bombed and shot up all over the world by jihadi terrorists. Priests getting stabbed to death in front of the parish in France, Iraqi parish getting blown to pieces during mass, on and on. We live in a time of the greatest persecutions against Christians, with Catholics representing the majority of the martyrs, and this fat little Marxist thinks it would somehow be shocking for us to have to consider terror attacks on Catholics.

He doesn't even see it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:58 am

This motherfucker would not even bat an eye as Christians get slaughtered everywhere. He doesn't care. One mosque finally gets hit with reprisal attacks, and suddenly he is pulling his chest hairs out in outrage.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:00 am

Monte is simply blinded by hatred. He hates freedom of expression, freedom of worship, private property and family so much that he is fine with Christians getting murdered or (real) Europeans getting locked in Hate Speech indoctrination centers. One day perhaps the scales will fall from his eyes, and he can actually start acting like a reasonable civilized person. I'm not holding out hope though.
Shikata ga nai

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:10 am

Montegriffo wrote:
OK.

Should he be investigated? Yes.
Should he maybe be put on a "watch list"? Yes.

Should he be arrested, jailed, and faced with 14 years in prison for nothing more than posting the *words* "target acquired"? No.

Honestly it seems more and more like Monte wants a totalitarian police state. You can only engage in "approved speech", anything outside what is approved will result in being sent to the gulag for "'re-education".
Last edited by Ph64 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.