New Zealand - Killer Praised Trump

DrYouth

New Zealand - Killer Praised Trump

Post by DrYouth » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:09 am

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/ ... 43150.html
The Australian-born suspect who shot dead dozens of Muslim worshippers in Christchurch, New Zealand, has published a manifesto praising US President Donald Trump and Anders Breivik, the Norwegian white supremacist who murdered 77 people in Norway in 2011.
Cue the Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Re: New Zealand - Killer Praised Trump

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:16 am

HAIL TRUMP
HAIL HITLER
ZIEG HEIL

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:23 am

hot take
Michael Tracey @mtracey
https://mobile.twitter.com/mtracey/stat ... 1727155200
The depraved maniac in New Zealand has already accomplished his stated goal of spreading his sick views, which are now being amplified across the world. Breivik (cited by the maniac as inspiration) had the same goal and also succeeded. The incentives operative here are so warped.
Saying "subscribe to PewDiePie" indicates an intent to game the online media ecosystem. He knew PewDiePie, the world's biggest YouTuber, would be forced to issue a condemnation -- thus making the attack even more "viral" and amplifying his views further. Calculated and sick.
Similar rationale, most likely, behind his trollish citation of Candace Owens. He knew referencing her (however sarcastically) would make this a bigger controversy in the US, hastening his stated goal of exacerbating political division in the US.
His comments appear to be a fusion of trolling and ardent self-described fascistic ideology. So it's important to parse with care. He's not citing Candace as a real inspiration (Breivik is his inspiration). He's citing her to discredit conservatives, for whom he professes hatred
He obviously hates leftists as well. However, he devotes more space to maligning conservatives. He perceives the delegitimization of conservatives as integral to achieving his ultimate objective.
His reason for bringing up a figure like Candace is to embolden American liberals/leftists to more aggressively restrict the Second Amendment, thereby fomenting political strife and a violent backlash. I am choosing not to post excerpts on Twitter. But that's my initial read.
What he fundamentally advocates is "fascistic accelerationism." (He self-identifies as a fascist). He perceives the principal enemies of that objective to be conservatives, especially US conservatives. Although the attack took place in NZ, his main political focus is the US.
So rather than help him achieve his stated objective (fomenting political strife in the US) you'd hope that US media would exercise caution and not start leveling wild, ill-considered charges. However, I am not optimistic.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:25 am

HAIL PEWDIEPIE

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:28 am

That's a solid hot take right there...

9D chess and a major body count...

Interesting that he was taken alive... that might be the major factor between him and his desired outcome.

It works better with the martyrdom factor.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:41 am

Sorry for the long copy - but looks like the establishment is trying to wipe it out.

*I do not not condone the murders and believe the shooter should be executed....

http://www.market-ticker.org/
The insanity is on full display this morning.

Last night I read the shooter's "manifesto" on Scribd, all ~80 pages of it. This morning it has been scrubbed.

Book-burning is alive and well among so-called "progressives."
The shooter's manifesto also contained two other nuggets of truth nobody wants to discuss, and thus it must be buried. First is that in the US as soon as Texas flips to blue there will never again be a Republican President. Ever. That's the Electoral Math -- and it's indisputable. The fact that those who come here illegally, and they number more than 10 million, produce far more children than native people do will inevitable flip said state is inconvenient, but factual. Now couple that with what we have today coming from the Democrats in terms of professed policy and you have what I've written about many times: There is no reason for a producer today to produce.

I can, with a lot of work, earn a mid-six figure income. I've done it before and have the tax checks and Social Security and Medicare earnings and tax records to prove it. When Obamacare passed I said there was no way I'd do it again so long as anything approaching that remained on the books. Why? Because I produced and many more than my one person got what I made without producing anything. It was taken from me under threat of being imprisoned or shot and I got nothing back out of it. I certainly didn't get a stronger, better society -- I instead got people who won't assimilate into America, who demand Sharia Law in the US and who call me a racist *******. They break every ****ing law in the book and in turn get "sanctuary" from law enforcement while those who are citizens get jailed. I'm told I must cover their housing, medical care and food -- or I go to prison. Among the illegal invaders there are millions who refuse to follow the rules in America; it's why "uninsured motorist" coverage is so damned expensive, never mind who's running most of the heroin and fentanyl into this country. If caught the cops let those people go even if they hit someone and cause injury or worse; if I, on the other hand, do not have car insurance, drive and get caught I go to jail. Colorado prosecutes -- twice -- a baker for refusing to make a gay wedding cake (or one celebrating "transition"); he beats both after much effort and proof that the state came after him because he is religious. Walk into any of the Muslim bakeries in Dearborn MI (you can't walk a couple of blocks there without finding one) to demand a gay wedding cake and you'll be told to pound sand and get the **** out of their establishment. These are people who believe gays should be stoned to death or thrown from high buildings -- their "religious beliefs" -- and yet none of them have been harassed, closed down or prosecuted.

I'm not supposed to "discriminate", in short, under pain of being called all sorts of nasty names or even arrested yet those who come here illegally or for the handouts not only can discriminate they do on a daily basis and not one single bad thing happens to them. Ever. We even elect them to Congress and let them spew tropes that have been used to spread hatred for decades, even centuries without a single word of rebuke.

Then there's the other nasty truth that was demonstrated last night. The shooter's manifesto proclaimed that part of his intent was to foment a civil war over the 2nd Amendment here in the United States. You can bet the left will seize on this shooting and further his agenda. You can also bet that the citizens of this nation are too ****ing stupid to realize the obvious, although if you find and watch the livestream of him mowing down people in that mosque (yeah, I've seen it) what will be instantly obvious is that had just one of the attendees had a pistol and hid around a corner he could have nailed that son-of-a-bitch right in the head and put a stop to that crap. But.... you see..... there is no 2nd Amendment in New Zealand and everyone inside the mosque was unarmed.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:42 am

Interesting how when diversity results in a white terrorists, the lugenpresse go into overdrive about how we must do something about white nationalism and end whiteness, etc. Yet when a Muslim immigrant murders just as many people, they go on there to claim this man was no real Muslim and diversity is our strength..

Fuck these people.

The common denominator here is that, when you put different ethnicities in the same place, you eventually end up with sectarian violence. Every. Time.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... re-1222892

And it begins.....

Sen. Richard Blumenthal on Friday tied President Donald Trump's inflammatory rhetoric to a mass shooting at two New Zealand mosques that left 49 dead.

"Words have consequences like saying we have an invasion on our border and talking about people as though they were different in some fatal way," Blumenthal said during an interview on CNN.

Fuck DIck.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:02 am

If "praising" things is the new standard can we get a quick ratio on # of terrorists praising Trump to # of terrorists praising Mohammed?
Just want a quick reference metric so we can get an idea of who is predominantly "praised" by terrorists.
Pfffft.

That said, execute this scumbag.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:42 am
The common denominator here is that, when you put different ethnicities in the same place, you eventually end up with sectarian violence. Every. Time.

No - when you put large number of Muslims into non-Muslim countries you get sectarian violence every time. When was the last time a white dude went ape shit on a Buddhist temple?

When is the last time someone ranted about Invading Catholics and Hindus....?

When is the last time someone (other than Nuke) said "Ahh...fuck...another synagogue when up in town..."

There's a common detonator here...

Islam has been warring against everyone (including the West) for thousands of years...

Granted, this time it was OWG against Muzzies....but it could also be looked as as Blowback against the Muzzies....It's not like he did this for "no reason".

Again - I maintain that his actions equal death - just like the Actions of Muzzie terrorists...