Medicare For All: See Your Future

StCapps

Re: Medicare For All: See Your Future

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:45 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:18 pm
Yeah, that's the only way to go globally, but the rest of Switzerland is pretty specific to Switzerland, and if that is what liberals like, they should be made to go to Switzerland to get it rather than try to pound that peg into America's hole.
Indeed. Most of the time, it makes no sense to try to pound that Swiss peg into America's hole, but when it comes to health care, they have plenty that America can learn from. Canada should take a page out of the Swiss book when it comes to health care as well, would be a major upgrade.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:47 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:45 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Yeah, that's the only way to go globally, but the rest of Switzerland is pretty specific to Switzerland, and if that is what liberals like, they should be made to go to Switzerland to get it rather than try to pound that peg into America's hole.
Indeed. Most of the time, it makes no sense to try to pound that Swiss peg into America's hole, but when it comes to health care, they have plenty that America can learn from. Canada should take a page out of the Swiss book when it comes to health care as well, would be a major upgrade.
They almost got Obamacare for the Swiss which the Swiss have, the Obamacrats simply succumb to the lobbyists and let the associated insurance companies off the hook.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:47 pm
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
They almost got Obamacare for the Swiss which the Swiss have, the Obamacrats simply succumb to the lobbyists and let the associated insurance companies off the hook.
Indeed. If you are going to piss away all your political capital and incite a red wave, might as well have gone all the way and passed Obamacare for the Swiss instead, easily one of Obama's biggest fuck ups as POTUS was pussing out on that shit to give a blowjob to insurance companies who financed his campaign. Sad, yet typical.

No, Obama. That's a bad President Obama.
#thanksobama
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:54 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:50 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:47 pm
StCapps wrote:
Indeed. If you are going to piss away all your political capital and incite a red wave, might as well have gone all the way and passed Obamacare for the Swiss instead, easily one of Obama's biggest fuck ups as POTUS was pussing out on that shit to give a blowjob to insurance companies who financed his campaign. Sad, yet typical.

No, Obama. That's a bad Obama.
Obama was a lightweight. My Da was dying and sees Obama, and he was just like; oh man, what a lightweight.

Doesn't matter to me which insurance system they use, If I want to pay cash, America is the near option, Switzerland is the de luxe, but I don't know if I would bother, depends on the prognosis.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:56 pm

It's not like I go to the doctor now, I have a private clinic in Toronto, but I don't use it much.

Basically you're fine until you get sick and then you die, it's not like you need the doctor beforehand.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:54 pm
Obama was a lightweight. My Da was dying and sees Obama, and he was just like; oh man, what a lightweight.

Thanks Obama.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:00 pm

They literally derailed the whole thing, because without Obamacare for the Swiss, that's where they have to have the mandate to purchase, and that's the part which makes it unconstitutional

Insurance Company Poison Pill.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:26 pm

Welp, Smitty called this one.
Euthanasia now the leading cause of death in Canada.

01A359DA-9D9B-4699-82C5-5751C6706099.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:26 pm
Welp, Smitty called this one.
Euthanasia now the leading cause of death in Canada.

01A359DA-9D9B-4699-82C5-5751C6706099.jpeg
Just a matter of time before it comes here.

Speaking of Smitty. I hope he is alright.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi: