FlynnNN

C-Mag

Re: FlynnNN

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:23 pm

Lot's of stuff going on with General Flynn today.

Flynn fired all his lawyers, DOJ released new Flynn interview materials, no one really knows what it means, some speculate Flynn is going on offense.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:03 am

The Mueller Report is young, but it's not aging well
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Flynn's new Attorney. Made a career out of DOJ Corruption.

PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 am

Weird how there was no Epoch Times on anyone's radar prior to Jan-2019. They slowly started popping up in my Twitter and after one afternoon of looking at their web page, you realize this "news outlet" has been dropping bombs about Spygate for Mid 2018 at least..

https://www.theepochtimes.com/spygate-t ... 84629.html

Whatever the fuck is happening, is beyond my understanding.

https://twitter.com/EpochTimes/status/1 ... 5650926593

Last week, @EpochTimes was contacted by two NBC reporters who posed a series of highly inappropriate questions about the religious beliefs of our staff.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:25 am

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/ ... h-n1044121

By the numbers, there is no bigger advocate of President Donald Trump on Facebook than The Epoch Times.

The small New York-based nonprofit news outlet has spent more than $1.5 million on about 11,000 pro-Trump advertisements in the last six months, according to data from Facebook’s advertising archive — more than any organization outside of the Trump campaign itself, and more than most Democratic presidential candidates have spent on their own campaigns.

Those video ads — in which unidentified spokespeople thumb through a newspaper to praise Trump, peddle conspiracy theories about the “Deep State,” and criticize “fake news” media — strike a familiar tone in the online conservative news ecosystem. The Epoch Times looks like many of the conservative outlets that have gained followings in recent years.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:57 pm

Government can't produce evidence against Flynn
...the government filed a weird appendix, intended to highlight the amount of Brady material the prosecution has turned over to the defense team. However, it is notable the appendix is full of “summaries of” instead of the raw underlying evidence.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-172530
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:01 pm

Flynn has cool operators working for him now. If the knife gets between the ribs, watch the fuck out.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:01 pm
Flynn has cool operators working for him now. If the knife gets between the ribs, watch the fuck out.
I think the gal running the show now is Sullivan. She's a tough cookie. I read they are asking for a judgement on the heals of the government not being able to provide evidence.
PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:42 pm

you may be asking yourself how one rube from Kentucky can provide such accurate analysis...

i'll just say this, nothing you think is real, is real and over the next couple weeks just remember...

kybkh predicted this...

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:02 pm

kybkh wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:42 pm
you may be asking yourself how one rube from Kentucky can provide such accurate analysis...

i'll just say this, nothing you think is real, is real and over the next couple weeks just remember...

kybkh predicted this...

Who do you think your audience is here? This ain't your mom's facebook page.