FlynnNN

kybkh

Re: FlynnNN

Post by kybkh » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:38 am

Look, even I have a hard time buying this whole "Flynn got caught on purpose" bit.

I have never been a been a Q follower.

We started talking about Flynn and his involvement with Trump before the election, pre-Q.

I do believe that Flynn has a network of former and current DIA/JSOC folks working with him though via meme warfare.

He spoke about AQI using memes to influence public opinion and as important a role as memes played in the 2016 election I suspect he and his boys were working overtime.

How smart or dumb they are?? I don't know. was Flynn's father a connected man that could land him a generalship? The guy is a non-military academy 3 star General. I am not sure how you attain that status by being dumb, but I am sure it could happen. Also, there are tons of establishment brass that sang Flynn's praises prior to 2016.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:43 am

BREAKING: McCabe personally saw to it that Gen. Flynn was fired: After Yate's pressuring of WH lawyer McGahn on Jan. 30, 2017, didnt accomplish their goal, McCabe sat VP Pence down in Situation Room on Feb. 10 & had him read his 302s on Flynn. The NSC chief was fired 3 days later
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:23 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:38 am
How smart or dumb they are?? I don't know. was Flynn's father a connected man that could land him a generalship? The guy is a non-military academy 3 star General. I am not sure how you attain that status by being dumb, but I am sure it could happen. Also, there are tons of establishment brass that sang Flynn's praises prior to 2016.
Haven't you ever served in the military?

These are the Cake Eaters.

If you hang around long enough, and attach yourself to the right patrons, they'll make you a general.

The stupidity comes from the arrogance.

They think they are untouchable.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:33 am

You think it's a coincidence that McChrystal and Flynn, and even Petraeus took themselves down, by being cocky?

Petraeus wasn't SOF, but he was Airborne. Same same.

Why do people join SOF? So they can break the rules.

Hands in pockets, no lid, wear whatever kit you want. Torture people. Carte Blanche.

Makes them arrogant. Arrogance makes them stupid.

SOF is all about the NCO's, the Cake Eaters are not the superstars.

NCO's do the work, the Generals take the credit.

F3EAD

They gave the NCO's the green light to torture people to get information.

Doesn't take a military genius to do that.

They broke the rules.

That was the secret sauce.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:05 pm

F3EAD is what I refer to as tactical torture.

Torture is not the best method, that's true.

But it's quick. It produces immediate results.

It generates targets.

When you have to get Zarqawi now, not five years from now, you need targets, and you need them right away.

You can't say that to the public, so you create a euphemism.

F3EAD.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:14 pm

McChrystal's innovation was vertical integration.

Don't wait for the CIA to torture them for you and then you get what the CIA wants you know days later.

Just get the Operators themselves to do the torturing, and then hit the next target immediately.

Pick up the pace basically.

And it worked in Iraq.

Didn't work in Afghanistan tho.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:20 pm

The thing that brought AQI down, was their cell phones.

You can't just grab people at random, you have to know who is the guy you need to torture.

That information was in their cell phones.

I guess the Taliban don't use their cell phones as much.

And the Taliban don't have a centralized command structure.

So it didn't work on them.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:11 pm

>Be propaganda and give away trade secrets??

What's their end game.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 10, 2019 3:27 pm

MHF, where news breaks!

So let me get this straight, Intercept has gone full blown russiagater and now comes out virulent on nothing but hearsay claiming Biden innocent.

I mean, I know that their leakers are getting rolled up but they need to dim the glow a bit.

The Biden conspiracy theory has also been heavily promoted by The Epoch Times — which is owned by members of the Chinese Falun Gong spiritual movement and is virulently pro-Trump. As Ron Klain, Biden’s former chief of staff in the White House, noted, records of political spending online show that The Epoch Times has even paid to spread the conspiracy theory more widely on Facebook.

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/10/rum ... rmer-says/

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 10, 2019 3:50 pm

kybkh wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:27 pm
MHF, where news breaks!

So let me get this straight, Intercept has gone full blown russiagater and now comes out virulent on nothing but hearsay claiming Biden innocent.

I mean, I know that their leakers are getting rolled up but they need to dim the glow a bit.

The Biden conspiracy theory has also been heavily promoted by The Epoch Times — which is owned by members of the Chinese Falun Gong spiritual movement and is virulently pro-Trump. As Ron Klain, Biden’s former chief of staff in the White House, noted, records of political spending online show that The Epoch Times has even paid to spread the conspiracy theory more widely on Facebook.

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/10/rum ... rmer-says/
:lol:
Their on the defensive now. I love it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience