FlynnNN

kybkh

Re: FlynnNN

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:13 pm
Newsflash: Q is a couple of incels from /pol/.

I know, but if you post a couple of rare vids of Flynn its like feeding pigeons.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:34 am

WTF is this??

Is this really what Nazis believe?

This is an end-times news source?? WTF???

>TFW you remember fearing letting the evangelicals take control in the early 2000's because you could clearly see they were set on fulfilling "prophecies".

Whats really weird is this is actually a Chinese-American news source.

DIA attempting to undermine the Chinese Commies by spreading Evangelical Christianity??

https://www.theepochtimes.com/audiobook ... 98268.html
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:02 pm

Hmmmm...g-guys, I think its time for der lange Messer...

As Helms explained them, these basic counterintelligence measures include conducting precisely the kind of research I have put together under the rubric of “red threads” to build ideological profiles of leading persons in the anti-Trump conspiracy: Nellie Ohr, Christopher Steele, John Brennan, James Comey, and others.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/a-radical ... 69905.html
Last edited by kybkh on Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:04 pm

It's almost like a secret network of former military officials are trying to destroy the CIA and Foreign Policy Elite.

Obama has surrounded himself with pro-Moscow “friends” all his life. Why should he desert his friends just because he was president of the United States of America?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/barack-ob ... 60588.html

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:10 pm

kybkh wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:04 pm
It's almost like a secret network of former military officials are trying to destroy the CIA and Foreign Policy Elite.

Obama has surrounded himself with pro-Moscow “friends” all his life. Why should he desert his friends just because he was president of the United States of America?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/barack-ob ... 60588.html
That's a stupid article.

Obama was recklessly hawkish vis a vis Russia, he switched from THAADS to AEGIS Ashore.

Obama is the one who violated INF first, the Russians are simply trying to keep up with Obama's aggressive BMD conops which includes INF via land based nuclear TLAM option.

Obama is the one who took America into the Black Sea in Romania.

Obama was a Cold War Two Hawk incarnate.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:17 pm

My only quibble would be in you saying "Obama" was hawkish. I think it was more like Obama let the MIC do MIC and focused his energy on destroying any sense of unity in this nation.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:20 pm

kybkh wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:17 pm
My only quibble would be in you saying "Obama" was hawkish. I think it was more like Obama let the MIC do MIC and focused his energy on destroying any sense of unity in this nation.
Obama was hawkish because he was warned that what he was doing would escalate things with the Russians, particularly Aegis Ashore in Romania, which could incite a theater thermonuclear war, but Obama went ahead and ordered it anyways.

Obama latched on to BMD with INF, he had plenty of other MIC options, but he chose the most aggressive one of them all.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Being a Jimmy Carter faggot is far more dangerous to world peace. That red line bullshit was dangerous as fuck. He fucked up there and I think he realized it. You cannot do shit like that. If you draw a line in the sand and some motherfuckers cross it, then let the stealth bombers fly. Pussing out actually makes more serious conflict probable.

That does not mean you have to commit infantry in some intractable quagmire either. Let the USAF and USN kill a bunch of people from afar. That's their hobby anyway. It makes them happy.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:33 pm

If you're going to leverage the Russians with Air Sea Battle, you need to spend more money on it.

Needs to be big enough and scary enough that the Russians would not test it.

It's not the US military of 1980's anymore, it's been whittled way down from there.

The US military is actually small and underfunded in Cold War state on state terms.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:34 pm

He was the decider. If you look at his advisers, his actions should not have been too surprising.

You still got Hillary going over there with the Reset Button and the "flexibility" after the 2012 election with HRC out of the DoS which allow the annexation of Crimea.