meanwhile in South Africa

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 23413
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:30 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:50 pm
Smitty is more Monte than he is Marty.
Monte did nothing wrong

you banned a long time member of the forum for no good reason as if he was a sock puppet

sad
^^^

Welcome back Smitts.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:57 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:51 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:30 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:50 pm
Smitty is more Monte than he is Marty.
Monte did nothing wrong

you banned a long time member of the forum for no good reason as if he was a sock puppet

sad
^^^

Welcome back Smitts.
I'm only back to say that Monte did nothing wrong

he's a friend of mine in the real world

now I've been shadow banned from the Canadian forum for no good reason

so I've lost all contact with Monte

I've supported this forum for years, and now it has let me down

Speaker was right, it's just a place to hang out, there's no reason to treat long time members like they are shit
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
DBTrek
Posts: 12241
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:57 pm
I'm only back to say that Monte did nothing wrong

he's a friend of mine in the real world

now I've been shadow banned from the Canadian forum for no good reason

so I've lost all contact with Monte

I've supported this forum for years, and now it has let me down

Speaker was right, it's just a place to hang out, there's no reason to treat long time members like they are shit
I was hoping invoking your name would bring you back.
But I understand why you left, and why you may not stay.
Sorry to hear the other forum shadow banned you.

The whole banning of and returning of Monte thing is just a mystery to me, man.
I don't know why Martin repeatedly bans Monte.
I don't know why Monte repeatedly decides to return.
I just assume, at this point, they're either in collusion with each other to fuck with the rest of us, or they have some sort of understanding that makes sense to them, but is a mystery to the rest of us.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:06 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:51 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:57 pm
I'm only back to say that Monte did nothing wrong

he's a friend of mine in the real world

now I've been shadow banned from the Canadian forum for no good reason

so I've lost all contact with Monte

I've supported this forum for years, and now it has let me down

Speaker was right, it's just a place to hang out, there's no reason to treat long time members like they are shit
I was hoping invoking your name would bring you back.
But I understand why you left, and why you may not stay.
Sorry to hear the other forum shadow banned you.

The whole banning of and returning of Monte thing is just a mystery to me, man.
I don't know why Martin repeatedly bans Monte.
I don't know why Monte repeatedly decides to return.
I just assume, at this point, they're either in collusion with each other to fuck with the rest of us, or they have some sort of understanding that makes sense to them, but is a mystery to the rest of us.
I have no beef and I'm not opposed to flame wars

but once somebody is banned there's no way to talk to them at all

I don't want this Smitty-48 account to get banned, because then I won't be able to get in touch with anybody

so I'm just staying on the sidelines to avoid a pointless banning
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:13 am

it's like the culture war is lost, the commies won the war, they've even taken the Pentagon

so it's not worth getting banned over, you can still come to my house and hang out on my deck

so it's worth keeping the account active in case somebody is coning to Canada and wants to get a hold of me
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
DBTrek
Posts: 12241
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:37 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:13 am
it's like the culture war is lost, the commies won the war, they've even taken the Pentagon

so it's not worth getting banned over, you can still come to my house and hang out on my deck

so it's worth keeping the account active in case somebody is coning to Canada and wants to get a hold of me
That's mighty kind of you.
Anyone fleeing US communism by running to Canada is in for a shock tho.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:40 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:37 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:13 am
it's like the culture war is lost, the commies won the war, they've even taken the Pentagon

so it's not worth getting banned over, you can still come to my house and hang out on my deck

so it's worth keeping the account active in case somebody is coning to Canada and wants to get a hold of me
That's mighty kind of you.
Anyone fleeing US communism by running to Canada is in for a shock tho.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, Canada has already fallen to the commies, long time ago

thus why I will try to avoid getting banned here, since I don't want to lose comms completely with you guys
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:47 am

like if anybody wants to talk to me, I'm in the PM's

since I don't know what gets you banned around here tho, I'm just staying off the forum

I'd rather retain the option to PM with people rather than be banned suddenly without reason nor warning
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 23413
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:52 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:47 am
like if anybody wants to talk to me, I'm in the PM's

since I don't know what gets you banned around here tho, I'm just staying off the forum

I'd rather retain the option to PM with people rather than be banned suddenly without reason nor warning
It does keep things interesting. I got kicked off for a few hours last month.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: meanwhile in South Africa

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:54 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:52 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:47 am
like if anybody wants to talk to me, I'm in the PM's

since I don't know what gets you banned around here tho, I'm just staying off the forum

I'd rather retain the option to PM with people rather than be banned suddenly without reason nor warning
It does keep things interesting. I got kicked off for a few hours last month.
I'm having a great summer, I can't say I'm on the internet much at all when the weather is this nice

like I say tho, I rather not lose all lines of communication with ya'll, so I will stay on the sidelines
Nec Aspera Terrent