Ellen Page defends Smollet and blames Pence "connect the dots"

TheReal_ND

Ellen Page defends Smollet and blames Pence "connect the dots"

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:55 pm

This is a repost from here and since I spent like in total 15 minutes of my own time pursuing a hunch, I don't want it to get buried and started a thread to bring visibility to some interesting connections I have found
https://martinhash.com/forums/viewtopic ... &start=190

Below is what I posted:

I've been doing some background research of my own about smollet as well as Ellen Page who has been doing a tour on multiple TV shows crying and blaming Mike Pence for the alleged attack

So I decided to start connecting some dots like she suggested and have dug up some interesting albeit seemingly unrelated history.

Ellen Page or Ellen Grace Philpotts-Page, Philpotts was her father's last name (I have yet to figure out what kind of name that is,) is an outed "lesbian" that "spent two years in Toronto, Ontario, studying in the Interact Program at Vaughan Road Academy, along with close friend and fellow Canadian actor Mark Rendall.[5][6]"

I put "lesbian" in quotations because Ellen has also reportedly romanced actors Elijah Wood, Ben Foster, Sam Riley, Frankie Muniz, and Emile Hirsch.

Two things are interesting about this list of people she has reported to date but this is probably fake news in a way because we already know Rendall is a child hood friend of hers. But besides Rendall who I will touch on in a second, Wood is the other interesting thing here.
Before Elijah Wood starred as Frodo Baggins in the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy, he was a child actor — and now he’s making some explosive allegations about the state of Hollywood.

The actor, in a new interview with the Sunday Times, is accusing Tinseltown of having a pedophilia problem, saying “a lot of vipers” are preying on children in the business.
https://variety.com/2016/film/news/elij ... 201781021/

That's interesting to me because now we come back to Rendall
Rendall started acting at the age of ten, when he asked his parents if he could try his hand at acting. Fortunately, around the same time, the Cameron Maclntosh London touring production of the musical "Oliver" was holding auditions for children. Having had no formal training in either acting or singing, he surprised everyone when he was cast in the role of Spider, and as understudy to the lead role, Oliver.
So I'm starting to see a pattern here. Rendall, Wood and Page are all child actors. We know Wood has come forward about possibly being molested but what about Page?

So anyway, what does any of this have to do with Jussie Smollet? Well he was in the movie the Mighty Ducks. A movie that I actually know a little about for other reasons
Mighty Ducks Role: Terry Hall

What He's Been Up To: Smollet took a long break from the spotlight after starring on TV's On Our Own in the mid-'90s. And now you probably just know him as Jamal on Empire. In 2017, he also appeared in Ridley Scott's sci-fi film Alien: Covenant. The breakout role has catapulted him into the spotlight and he even scored a record deal out of it.
About Mighty Ducks here
The “witty” man police arrested and later released was none other than Shaun Weiss, former child star and actor famous for his roles in The Mighty Ducks and Heavyweights. Born in 1978 in Montvale, New Jersey, Weiss got his start in show business in 1986 with a small part on Pee-Wee’s Playhouse; Weiss, along with his young co-stars Natasha Lyonne and Diane Yang, formed the Playhouse gang, an adorable human counterpart to the show’s puppet characters.

After his stint on Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, Weiss had a series of bit parts in other TV shows, including a one-episode appearance on The Cosby Show in 1989. It was in 1992, however, that Weiss would get his big break, starring as lovable, wise-cracking goalie Greg Goldberg in Disney’s The Mighty Ducks. The feel-good film about a down-and-out hockey team being coached to greatness by Emilio Estevez was a surprise hit for Disney at the box office and spawned two sequels.
He was arrested for conspiring to rape a three year old.

Pedophile ring” DEN was founded by an abuser, his former victim, and a well-known child actor

Brock Pierce, a frequent Villard subject who appeared in “The Mighty Ducks” films, was introduced to Marc Collins-Rector and Chad Shackley by “The Usual Suspects” director Bryan Singer. Collins-Rector and Shackley met in a chatroom, began dating, and moved in together when Shackley was 15 and Collins-Rector was 31. After starting an internet service provider, they recruited Pierce to form the Digital Entertainment Network, a 1998 precursor to modern streaming platforms. DEN provided original content starring child actors. Prior to the company’s planned $75 million IPO, the trio was hit with sexual abuse allegations and a lawsuit filed by a New Jersey who’d worked for Collins-Rector. With an investigation underway, they fled the U.S.; Interpol arrested them in Spain in 2002. Collins-Rector spent 18 months imprisoned prior to extradition, then plead guilty to nine counts of child sexual abuse. He was soon released, and after registering as a convicted sex offender, he ran away to London.
DEN’s early investors included a blockbuster director and a DreamWorks SKG co-founder
https://www.indiewire.com/2017/10/holly ... 201891024/

So basically, a lesbian child star that was probably molested is sticking up for another child star that was probably molested and is now old enough to molest other child stars like the lesbian's friends.

Idk. Interesting. She said connect the dots, not me. Why is she so scared of Pence?

TheReal_ND

Re: Ellen Page defends Smollet and blames Pence "connect the dots"

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:05 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Coll ... conviction
https://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/fou ... .yrw5XJA72

Brock Pierce is now the director of the Bitcoin Foundation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce

Rector had prior lawsuits with suspected pedophile and Xmen director Bryan Singer.

http://www.businessinsider.com/marc-col ... uit-2014-4

Smollet

Anyone remember the statistics about homosexuals being victims of molestation and reenacting it when they get older?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:14 pm

I guess it is Pence's belief in conversion therapy which scares her. When the vice president expresses support for a universally discredited form of therapy gay/bisexual people are going to be frightened.
By all accounts, the therapy is extremely unpleasant and has zero effect in turning gays straight.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Idk. Some other interesting things about the people Page has supposedly "dated"
Foster began working as an actor when he was sixteen years old.[7] In 1996 and 1997, he starred in the Disney Channel television series Flash Forward.
Oh yes

Frankie Munez. Frankie Munez is very fucking interesting. Very interesting. He has "no memory" of his role in Malcom in the Middle and the other little kid is rumored to be a junkie now. I haven't seen anything solid but there are a lot of whispers about the little kid and possibly Muniz being victims. I'll just leave this thread here because that is going to take a lot of digging I don't have time for
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71756258/

Emilie Hirsch
Hirsch began acting on television roles in the late 1990s.
He was born in 1985

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:14 pm
I guess it is Pence's belief in conversion therapy which scares her. When the vice president expresses support for a universally discredited form of therapy gay/bisexual people are going to be frightened.
By all accounts, the therapy is extremely unpleasant and has zero effect in turning gays straight.
Molestation has a high chance of turning kids queer. I would imagine, it's also unpleasant