Re: Shekel Cuckery

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:38 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:00 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:56 pm
nmoore63 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:06 pm

The Law has everything to do with government action.
You’re so silly.
Perhaps what’s silly is the idea that equality is an inherit quality of the Law.
Now you've got it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 pm

A lot of big corps been under fire, but not being familiar with the particulars, is this one of those things that is delayed taxation, rather than no taxation?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:03 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 pm
A lot of big corps been under fire, but not being familiar with the particulars, is this one of those things that is delayed taxation, rather than no taxation?
I'm assuming that federal taxes and state taxes are two different brackets. It is not unheard of for large corporations to be "tax free." General Electric (now defunct I think) comes to mind as well as I believe Dupont. General Motors is essentially propped up by the the state, rather, our tax money to offshore jobs to China though I haven't heard anything about the amount of taxes they provide.

I think at some level these large corporations will actually pay taxes but to the federal coffers? Probably not.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:44 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 pm
https://patch.com/new-york/new-york-cit ... ns-company

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:47 am

Shekel cuck cucks out big time on the wall.

Amazing.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:41 pm

You can't complain about tax weaseling after supporting the GOP decimation of the IRS. It takes serious man-hours to detangle this kind of crap, which the IRS simply can't allocate. It's more or less an honor system at this point.

The zero corporate tax is great in theory, if gains were properly taxed elsewhere. See above.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Yeah, because everybody knows what a fan I was of Trump's shekel cuckery with taxes and deregulating essential utilities. :lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:05 am

President George W. Bush’s presidential center and other business groups are denouncing a pending regulation by President Donald Trump that would open tens of thousands of U.S. jobs to young American graduates.

Trump’s reform will hurt “employers that have benefited … for the last few years,” complained Laura Collins, the director of the economic growth program at the George W. Bush Presidential Center.

Trump’s pending regulation reportedly would end the policy of giving bonus work permits to wives of foreign workers who have H-1B visas, and would, therefore, shift jobs and salaries from foreign temporary workers to American graduates.

The H-1B program allows foreign visa-workers — but not spouses — to take middle-class jobs from Americans. But the H-1B salaries are very low, so the bonus program allows the spouses to supplement the family income. The extra income encourages the lower wage H-1B workers to stay in the United States instead of returning home after several years.

Roughly 100,000 bonus work permits have been issued via the program, which is dubbed the “H4EAD” program.

This bonus program was created by former President Barack Obama — without any approval by Congress — because many H-1B workers from India are leaving the United States. The Indians are leaving because they know they have to work and wait many years to get the real payoff for their low-wage H-1B work — a green card which would allow them and their extended families to move to the United States.

But each Indian H-1B who leaves opens up a middle-class job for an American graduate, marking another success for Trump’s Inauguration Day promise of “Hire American.”

Trump’s Hire American promise, however, is a financial problem for companies because Americans must be paid in dollars, not with government-supplied green cards.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... graduates/

Fuck conservatives right in the ass with a metal pole.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:54 pm

If they were serious about visa reform, they’d require the h1b workers to be paid at the median American rate for their jobs, at least. I’d prefer the top of the scale so only truly necessary workers could hold those jobs.

I don’t know how many spouses could actually displace American workers, but it’s certainly a back door to more low paid high skill workers. Most of the programmers I knew came here alone and were housed in company owned apartments, many guys to an apartment.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:58 pm

We don't actually need any visa workers in America.

Hire Americans first. If that means you have to pay more salaries and wages than you would slaves, then boo fucking hoo. If not enough Americans are qualified for jobs, then start training Americans for those jobs with education assistance. If there are still not enough workers to fill those jobs, only then do we go straight to immigration. Corporations can hire foreigners, pay for them to relocate, but those people go on track for citizenship and can look for work elsewhere if the job is not worth their time.