Fyre Festival and Green New Deal

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Fyre Festival and Green New Deal

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:32 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:06 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:02 pm
The dread isn't that they are always watching, its the fact that they can specifically watch YOU potentially at anytime. Its the constant background knowledge that you are being recorded that can and will alter everything you do. It permeates every action on a subconscious level. But but if you don't have anything to hide then why would you worry about it???

Kind of similar is the so called open floor concept in tech industries today. No cubicle that was mocked in the 90s and thought to isolate you, now its the opposite all with the bullshit reasoning of "muh collaboration". Hahaha. the irony runs deep.
This bothered me for like five minutes until I realized I'm not special enough to be watched by the state 24/7. At best I'm probably being monitored by the ADL lackeys running around here.
Just so long as you don't start having an actual impact on the world, you're fine.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:40 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:39 pm
Still, if that's the case, I have to wonder how these shitty third world countries all over the world are able to outclass us in border control.
Probably because millions of people aren't risking their lives to get into shitty third world countries.
risking their lives
Just lmao @ your depth of knowledge once again

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:03 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:40 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:39 pm
Still, if that's the case, I have to wonder how these shitty third world countries all over the world are able to outclass us in border control.
Probably because millions of people aren't risking their lives to get into shitty third world countries.
risking their lives
Just lmao @ your depth of knowledge once again
Walking across the Sonoran desert isn’t risky?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0