Fyre Festival and Green New Deal

GloryofGreece

Re: Fyre Festival and Green New Deal

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:02 pm

The dread isn't that they are always watching, its the fact that they can specifically watch YOU potentially at anytime. Its the constant background knowledge that you are being recorded that can and will alter everything you do. It permeates every action on a subconscious level. But but if you don't have anything to hide then why would you worry about it???

Kind of similar is the so called open floor concept in tech industries today. No cubicle that was mocked in the 90s and thought to isolate you, now its the opposite all with the bullshit reasoning of "muh collaboration". Hahaha. the irony runs deep.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:03 pm

Have I spoken to you guys lately about the virtues of getting off the grid and building a nursery/farm?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:57 pm
I don't think Google uses it. I am talking about the customer.
You're talking about Palantir right? Last I heard it was a DoD and private cooperation. I don't think Google uses it I think it's just funny they would name it like "ok guys this gives us great power but remember what happened that one time in Harry Potter? We have to be careful. LOL JK LETS GO RAPE SOME BABIES"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:06 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:02 pm
The dread isn't that they are always watching, its the fact that they can specifically watch YOU potentially at anytime. Its the constant background knowledge that you are being recorded that can and will alter everything you do. It permeates every action on a subconscious level. But but if you don't have anything to hide then why would you worry about it???

Kind of similar is the so called open floor concept in tech industries today. No cubicle that was mocked in the 90s and thought to isolate you, now its the opposite all with the bullshit reasoning of "muh collaboration". Hahaha. the irony runs deep.
This bothered me for like five minutes until I realized I'm not special enough to be watched by the state 24/7. At best I'm probably being monitored by the ADL lackeys running around here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:08 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 pm
You're talking about Palantir right? Last I heard it was a DoD and private cooperation. I don't think Google uses it I think it's just funny they would name it like "ok guys this gives us great power but remember what happened that one time in Harry Potter? We have to be careful. LOL JK LETS GO RAPE SOME BABIES"
It's not just that word. They use everything from Lord of the Rings.

If you think about it, it's a perfect story for intelligence and tradecraft. That's sort of how shit works, but dumbed down and fantasized with wizards and magic.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:09 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:06 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:

This bothered me for like five minutes until I realized I'm not special enough to be watched by the state 24/7. At best I'm probably being monitored by the ADL lackeys running around here.
This is the truth. Most of us don't matter to them at all. You can talk all sorts of shit and they don't care. They probably think it's funny, honestly.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:09 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:06 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:

I could see a near future where everyone is essentially blackmailed by faux or "real" wrongthink . Through "Social Media" , through workplace chat, and through "public" speech/action. I can see it like Scanner Darkly , Brave New World, and a Black Mirror mashup.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:11 pm

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:08 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 pm
It's not just that word. They use everything from Lord of the Rings.

If you think about it, it's a perfect story for intelligence and tradecraft. That's sort of how shit works, but dumbed down and fantasized with wizards and magic.
Well then it is a perfect English origin fantasy.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:12 pm

Yeah no shit. For real though. Their original version of the CIA literally trafficked in magic. Look at Issac Newton. That wasn't an anomaly that was normal.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:39 pm
Still, if that's the case, I have to wonder how these shitty third world countries all over the world are able to outclass us in border control.
Probably because millions of people aren't risking their lives to get into shitty third world countries.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0