new bill for border "wall" is out lol

DBTrek

Re: new bill for border "wall" is out lol

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Queue CM to start cheerleading about how this is a win.
Zzzzzzzzz
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:28 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:03 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:46 pm
I fucking hate conservatives.
What for? You ain't got many options at this point. I don't like left leaning folks' ideas, I don't like marxists or progs etc. You are left with conservatives, traditionalists, and reactionaries. You gotta find some common ground with one of them otherwise you will dye your hair purple and stick your tongue up some guy's asshole. Then Dan would want you as a guest on Common Sense, and I wouldn't want to see anyone become that low...
Because they are just more fucking liberals, dude. Look at this shit. How are they any different in practice? They are the same fucking thing.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:28 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:46 pm
I fucking hate conservatives.
What for? You ain't got many options at this point. I don't like left leaning folks' ideas, I don't like marxists or progs etc. You are left with conservatives, traditionalists, and reactionaries. You gotta find some common ground with one of them otherwise you will dye your hair purple and stick your tongue up some guy's asshole. Then Dan would want you as a guest on Common Sense, and I wouldn't want to see anyone become that low...
Because they are just more fucking liberals, dude. Look at this shit. How are they any different in practice? They are the same fucking thing.
Dan Carlin phallusy
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:34 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:31 pm
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:28 pm
heydaralon wrote:

Dan Carlin phallusy
Dan Carlin's fallacy was in telling people both the parties are fucked so you might as well masturbate yourselves, which only empowered the liberals in the long run.

Neocons and what we today are calling conservatives are not the natural inhabitants of the republican party. They invaded the republican party from the democratic party.

They need to go or we really are in for civil war or destruction.

The real right needs to wake the fuck up.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:36 pm

The homosexual lobby, the money worshipers, the deracinated open borders cucks, all of them. They all need to get driven out of the party.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:13 pm

Image.

Trump has been reached for comment stating "sweet kickflip"

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Just a few minutes watching the news and there are congresspeople from both sides having fits about Trump declaring a national emergency. Just like the media has already done, Congress is showing their true colors and how they are all from the same swamp family. F them all at this point. Burn it down.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:13 pm

The NE is just show. We are under something like 21 NE's already.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:45 pm

DEMOCRACY ISNT BRO-

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:20 am

Things future leaders can declare a national emergency on and divert funds to if Trump gets away with this gross misuse of power...
Climate change,
Gun control,
Universal healthcare,

If falling numbers of illegal border crossings are a national emergency then it is going to be open season on all sorts of golden calves through executive power.

Representative democracy is dead, long live the king.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.