Vlad, Godfrey, and Mohammed Ali Float Re-Segregation

DBTrek

Vlad, Godfrey, and Mohammed Ali Float Re-Segregation

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:48 am

Skip to about 9:40 for the re-segregation segment. Picks up where they start discussing Mohammad Ali attending a KKK rally.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Re: Vlad, Godfrey, and Mohammed Ali Float Re-Segregation

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:01 am

I will watch it when I get home. But I'd like to say: It is very possible that forced integration has been almost as bad as forced segregation. The problem was the government trying to control how citizens associate.

The problem in the South was that state governments forced businesses to segregate. If the government literally had to threaten people with violence to keep them apart, then maybe the problem was not the people but the government.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 am

What are you talking about? Forced integration allowed us to move past all that racial animus and conflict. Before integration people made a big deal out of race and used it like a weapon or a wedge issue at every turn. But look at us now, all better.
:twisted:

lulz

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:45 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 am
What are you talking about? Forced integration allowed us to move past all that racial animus and conflict. Before integration people made a big deal out of race and used it like a weapon or a wedge issue at every turn. But look at us now, all better.

lulz
:clap: :clap: :lol:

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:50 am

The Mormons set a fine example in Utah.

Who's stopping the creation of a black (or anything other than straight white Christian) ethno-commune (if not an independent state just yet)?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:08 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:50 am

Who's stopping the creation of a black (or anything other than straight white Christian) ethno-commune (if not an independent state just yet)?
Godfrey would say (in fact, said) white people. He says every time blacks try to break away and do their own thing you get Black Wallstreet all over again. Of course, it's not fair to paint the whole country like we're all Tennessee. . .

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:12 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:08 pm
Fife wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:50 am

Godfrey would say (in fact, said) white people. He says every time blacks try to break away and do their own thing you get Black Wallstreet all over again. Of course, it's not fair to paint the whole country like we're all Tennessee. . .
One might point out it is blacks who try to move into white communities for the most part, and whites (of all political persuasions) who try to move the fuck away.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:14 pm

One might also point out to Team Wakanda that the unbelievable amount of black on white violent crime is a more legitimate racial issue for whites than any perceived institutional nonsense we constantly hear about.

I think all races have legit issues, though, and it is a good time to air grievances.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:17 pm

Well, watch the video. Godfrey is like "Sounds good to me. Give us a state or a city. Let us have our own shit and just leave us alone. You be over there, we'll be over here, and whatever."
.... "But you all won't stay over there. You all always come over here to fuck our shit up"

Paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:20 pm

Pftt.

I agree with giving American blacks their ethnostate, but I think it naive to pretend the problem is us wanting to move there rather than the other way around.

They do deserve their own state when this shit experiment collapses in on itself, though.