Democrats in Blackface

C-Mag

Re: Democrats in Blackface

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:35 pm

The Mayors of the Worst Cities in America are Running for President

Think about it. These places are F'd up, tons of crime, pollution, drug addiction and racism. Why should they even be considered credible candidates.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/272719 ... greenfield
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:51 pm

The Virginia Democrats just completed the TriFecta with Anti-Semitism
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking- ... -so-sorry/

Man, they've had a great week
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Weird all this is not happening in the party of hate.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Weird all this is not happening in the party of hate.
Switch? Switch. SWITCH!!!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Sounds like Virginia Democrats are going to keep the White Southern Gentry and lynch the House Negro.

They are calling for him to step down or they will impeach Fairfax. Nothing that strong with the Gov or AG.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:06 pm

NAACP Representative says the DNC is Racist.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:06 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:37 pm
Sounds like Virginia Democrats are going to keep the White Southern Gentry and lynch the House Negro.

They are calling for him to step down or they will impeach Fairfax. Nothing that strong with the Gov or AG.
Uh, Fairfax probably raped someone for all we know and you are equivocating it to black face? The fuck?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:54 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Uh, Fairfax probably raped someone for all we know and you are equivocating it to black face? The fuck?
No, I'm not.
This entire thread for me is hacking on the Dems for not playing by the rule set they laid down for society in the culture wars. By their own rules all of them should go. Blackface, MeToo and Anti-Semite.

As far as Fairfax and why my comments are valid.............
The press hid his sexual assault for well over a year. But when they need a sacrificial lamb, they burn the black guy. Fairfax suspects the Governor dropped the assault claims, as a way to protect himself.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:05 am

The press hid his sexual assault for well over a year. But when they need a sacrificial lamb, they burn the black guy. Fairfax suspects the Governor dropped the assault claims, as a way to protect himself.
Eh..... Seems like it could be a case of burning one to save the other but this reeks of black people being the world's worst conspiracy theorists whenever they have to face the consequences of their actions.

It doesn't make sense to add to the chaos in their party either by revealing even more shit. I'm sure there has been a cover up for quite some time however and it is possible some high level retards are playing games.

I understand the point of this thread and I have understood it this whole time which is why I pointed out as much when I called Saul Alinsky a faggot Jew. Not only because he was, (I think he's dead now) but because he's the one that wrote Rules For Radicals which states that you should hang your enemies by their own standards. I have been actively following fringe politics for a little while now and this is widely talked about. Hell maybe everyone on the right is talking about it idk. There is a serious need for conservatives to start fighting back even if it means getting dirty. However, I think this goes against the moral principles of conservatives who whish to remain above it all morally. The role of a conservative is to lose with dignity and the moral high ground. They are useless at winning anything. I'm not joining this lame attempt at following rules for radicals #wtf ever because I think it's lame and beside that, I think we need to stop being so fucking Puritan in name only about race because "we can score political points by calling people racist."