Re: Democrats in Blackface

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:20 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:10 pm
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:36 pm
Meanwhile, the type of very real political violence that never seems to make it onto CNN:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... maga-hats/
Meanwhile MAGA wearing guy attacks the free press after a tirade from Trump about media bias. Was this guy prosecuted for his attack and if so will Trump offer to pay his legal fees as he has previously done when he promoted violence ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you just found that? That turned out to be fake too. He was a democratic party activist acting as a MAGA supporter. He even forgot to remove the price tag from the hat.
I posted it before in the ''error of Trump'' thread and it was completely ignored.
Do you have a reputable source for your allegation?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Extremest LW blogs.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Whereas Now This is paid for by Qatar, the same people behind Al Jeezera. So ISIS PR hearts liberals who woulda think it?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:44 pm
Extremest LW blogs.
I'll take that as a no then.

I mean, what sort of ''evidence'' is a price label. I imagine that lots of guys buy themselves a new MAGA hat when they know they are going to one of Trump's rallies.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:46 pm

yeah i'd like to see a back story on that too

either way the original point was that the MSM ran with that rally attack for a week but wont touch the violence against maga hats. is that argument up for debate?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Isnt silly argument anyway? If bad stuff happens at a Trump rally how would a Trump supporter not be involved? Is that not the majority of the crowd? Just like the press at a Hillary event because the press is only one in the crowd for those things.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:09 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:46 pm
yeah i'd like to see a back story on that too

either way the original point was that the MSM ran with that rally attack for a week but wont touch the violence against maga hats. is that argument up for debate?
I can't really answer that. The story about the BBC reporter ran for a day here then it was back to wall to wall Brexit stories.
Every story here is just a minor distraction from Brexit which is only 38 days away now.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:35 pm

truth be told i largely avoid news from europe, i always have, so i guess i can understand me not having a strong opinion on brexit and you not having a strong opinion on the obvious discrepancy and intentionally dishonest news coverage here in the US

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:55 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:35 pm
truth be told i largely avoid news from europe, i always have, so i guess i can understand me not having a strong opinion on brexit and you not having a strong opinion on the obvious discrepancy and intentionally dishonest news coverage here in the US
I do have an opinion but it's not a very original one.
Your news media relies heavily on ratings for its income so it has crossed over from informing the public to entertainment and keeping its audiences through re-affirming their collective biases. I don't see how a truly neutral news organisation could survive under those conditions.
Whilst the BBC has a clear establishment bias it is not beholden to any corporate sponsors and is not reliant on ratings for its income. The BBC charter states that efforts must be made to ensure balance and this is enforced by an all-party Parliamentary committee which has the power to revoke the charter. It's not perfect but it doesn't have to conform to a left/right bias to survive.
It is also not possible to buy political adverts on British media outlets. The government and the main opposition party are given equal time but the minor parties are allocated party political broadcasts proportionate to their share of the vote.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.