Democrats in Blackface

TheReal_ND

Re: Democrats in Blackface

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:48 am
Maybe when Michael Moore falls over dead from a massive heart attack they will be able to pin the blame on Richard Spencer.

Richard Spencer is already involved in a lot of litigation. His mother in Whitefish Wyoming was pressured to leave by a Jewish lady that was in the real estate business. His mother was given an offer and told to leave. Andrew Anglin of Daily Stormer rose a stink about it and this Jewish lady then proceeded to sue him and by extension, extradite him. He raised over 150k which I contributed to for his defense budget.

Richard Spencer is still being sued.

Everyone is being sued for cville

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:59 am

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:28 am
"BK has never been proved to be innocent"

Let that comment sink in.
Oh I know. Fuck him with a rusty hose.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:42 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:02 am

That rips a Titanic size hole in Monty's cover story on Smollett.

Case A: Accusation for a crime allegedly committed 30 years with zero evidence other than the accuser. No one, not even the accusers best friend at the time, can corroborate it. Accusers story changes multiple times. Accuser has a history as a Liberal. Monty says the accused has not been proven innocent.

Case B: Accusation of a crime where the assailants were out at 2am carrying bleach and a noose. Victim does not report alleged attack until 40 minutes later, after walking past hotel security and other without ever mentioning the attack. Keeps noose around his neck for at least 45 minutes. Claims assailants were white and MAGA supporters. Two black acquaintances of the victim are arrested, their home raided. Evidence includes a receipt for the rope and bleach. During the investigation, victim's story changes. Monty says we must not rush to judgement on this and wait for an official Police statement before accusing the victim of staging the attack.

This is the logic coming from the person who accused me of being so partisan I had already locked in my bias on the Smollett story. Well, what I did was look at all the evidence a knew about from various reports and made a logical conclusion. That conclusion is proving to be correct. I'm not a biased hack that makes up new rules every time in order to confirm that bias. I cannot say that about everyone in this forum given evidence like the above.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:05 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:36 am
I am going to need at least 15 minutes for my acceptance speech so I can identify all the wrongs in the world and blame them on Trump. Or maybe I should thank him because without him this would not have been possible...literally.

I can't wait to see what a sniffing out bullshit award looks like.
Initial Trophy Design is in...……………. what do you think ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:26 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:02 am

That rips a Titanic size hole in Monty's cover story on Smollett.

Case A: Accusation for a crime allegedly committed 30 years with zero evidence other than the accuser. No one, not even the accusers best friend at the time, can corroborate it. Accusers story changes multiple times. Accuser has a history as a Liberal. Monty says the accused has not been proven innocent.

Well, that's the point. After 30 years it is going to be very difficult to find any evidence to prove it one way or another. Especially with an alleged offence carried out with no witnesses as most sex crimes are.
To assume innocence unless proven guilty is obviously the right thing to do but an assumption of innocence is not the same as proof of innocence.
It's a shame you did not treat Smollett with that same assumption. Instead, you rushed to assume his guilt long before there was any real evidence available to base it on.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:26 am
It's a shame you did not treat Smollett with that same assumption. Instead, you rushed to assume his guilt long before there was any real evidence available to base it on.
:cry:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Go Ahead Monte, you can say it, we all know it. Gateway Pundit was dead on truthful in their reporting and the Corporate media was wrong...……………. AGAIN.

I'll wait
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:05 am
Initial Trophy Design is in...……………. what do you think ?
I'm not kissing the trophy if that's what it looks like.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:26 am
Well, that's the point. After 30 years it is going to be very difficult to find any evidence to prove it one way or another. Especially with an alleged offence carried out with no witnesses as most sex crimes are.
To assume innocence unless proven guilty is obviously the right thing to do but an assumption of innocence is not the same as proof of innocence.
Great. So when ClubGOP comes out and accuses you of molesting him 30 years ago with zero evidence we can all run around saying you were not proved innocent of it. We also can't prove that you don't ass ram guinea pigs every day. Thanks for explaining that it's fine to say you have not been proven innocent of that either.

I never assumed. I came to a conclusion based on facts that came out immediately after the attack. Things like a subway being open at 2am, him not reporting it until 40 minutes later, walking past other security without mentioning in, leaving the noose around his neck for an hour, saying they yelling "this is MAGA country" in an extremely liberal area, and that he said they were white even though he also said they had their faces covered by ski masks. Your lies that I made up my mind without any evidence prove that you can't be trusted.