Democrats in Blackface

C-Mag

Re: Democrats in Blackface

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:21 am
Yep. The noose is tightening.
:lol: I see what you did there.

The actual conspiracy theory peddlers were the 'Trusted Media'. I'm sure there were people banned from Twitter and YouTube for stating Smollett was lying and creating a Hate Crime Hoax. There will be no restoration or renumeration for those people. And the next big lie that comes down the road will be handled the same way. Blind NPC trust for what the MSM propaganda outlets are peddling, and attacks on independent journalists. 'Member when they all attacked Trump when he said he was being spied on? Just one example.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:44 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:36 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:54 pm
........ and the Peterson*, goes to Po5 for calling it 1 minute after the story was posted
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:28 am
A few weeks from now when this is old news, the truth will come out that it was all a set up by Smollett. The media will make little mention of that after spending the past weeks using this as proof that all Trump supporters are racists.
*MHF trophy named after Dr Jordan Peterson for blowing up SJW bullshit lies. The trophy is given to MHF members who are the first to sniff out Fake News and SJW bullshit stories being told my the MSM as facts.
I am going to need at least 15 minutes for my acceptance speech so I can identify all the wrongs in the world and blame them on Trump. Or maybe I should thank him because without him this would not have been possible...literally.

I can't wait to see what a sniffing out bullshit award looks like.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:48 am

It was such obvious bullshit from the beginning.

A gay black dude getting attacked by two white dudes... maybe.

But then the embellishments...

They recognized a d-list actor from some tv show?
They called Chicago "MAGA country"?
They just happened to be walking around with clothesline in a noose and bleach at 2am on a -9F night (-20F wind chill)??

...and it all conveniently happened off camera in an area loaded with surveillance cameras, in a span of one minute?

Yeah, right. And I have a bridge for sale in NYC if you're interested. :roll:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:49 am

To be fair, nobody in Chicago wants any part of a bridge in NYC.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:26 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:37 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:14 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:42 pm

Never said that.
Just not getting sucked into media speculation.
Except with Brett Kavanaugh, except with the MAGA kids, except when the media and celebrities attacked half the country on the basis of this attack we supposed to wait for more evidence on. This doucebag Flaggot is lying again.
BK has never been proved to be innocent, there just wasn't enough evidence after 30 years to prove guilt. I never assumed his guilt anyway I just said he should be fully investigated before he was given a place on the highest court in the land.
Those MAGA kids certainly were taunting the native American guy. You can hear them making war chants and see them making tomahawk chops with their hands.
The fact that the confrontation was initiated by the black protesters doesn't excuse their behaviour as far as I'm concerned.
Not sure what you are talking about with the media and celebrities. I'd not commented on it before today. I certainly never defended Smollett's version of the story I only suggested that it is all speculation at this point.
I've not followed the case closely and put too much relevance on the release without charge of the suspects. I'm willing to admit I was mistaken in doing that.
So you have already made judgements, thrown innocent till proven guilty away. Let liberal media celebrities already run with the narrative. Been a total hack bitch on these issues
Thanks for proving the point 3/3 a perfect hack score.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:28 am

"BK has never been proved to be innocent"

Let that comment sink in.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:45 am

In Charlottesville someone got hit by a car supposedly. The driver is going to do 400 years, that's what he was sentenced.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:46 am

400+ years actually

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:48 am

Maybe when Michael Moore falls over dead from a massive heart attack they will be able to pin the blame on Richard Spencer.