Democrats in Blackface

heydaralon

Re: Democrats in Blackface

Post by heydaralon » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:25 pm

The term coon I thought was associated with mountain folks. It was not a racial connotation. I know the term coon ass is used in Louisiana and I believe it refers to swamp people, again, not relating to race. It also seems to be a label many southerners use on themselves and eachother in a lighthearted way.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:25 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:24 pm
Anyone should be able to tell where this type of outrage culture will lead. Essentially it will lead to soft and hard censorship, surveillance, expression becoming repression, and many thousands of people losing their jobs. Whether its governmental or corporate the end result is the same. Conform or die.

That's why normiecons and shitlibs are two sides of the same coin.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:25 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:24 pm
Anyone should be able to tell where this type of outrage culture will lead. Essentially it will lead to soft and hard censorship, surveillance, expression becoming repression, and many thousands of people losing their jobs. Whether its governmental or corporate the end result is the same. Conform or die.

That's why normiecons and shitlibs are two sides of the same coin.
Yes, yes they are.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:28 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:21 pm
I think everyone that gets accused of racism should just nope the fuck out on live TV doing a moonwalk because that's how retarded all of these moral panics over literally nothing are.
Yeah, but this dudes "moon walk moment" had nothing to do with not giving a fuck what they thought.

He is just that clueless of a do what you are told man.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Looks like his governorship gonna be the only thing getting a late term abortion.

Karma.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Some Democrats, like Mr. McAuliffe, have maintained their belief that Mr. Northam would resign and stanch speculation about whether other state officials might try to remove him through impeachment or the Virginia Constitution’s version of the 25th Amendment.

And even as he battled for his job, Mr. Northam himself suggested on Saturday that the time could come for him to step aside. Asked at one point about his relationship with Mr. Fairfax, the governor described how the lieutenant governor was “very supportive, and he will continue to be supportive.”

Hope that he doesn't quit and I hope they try to impeach him *(though there is no legal reason to). The fallout will be cool to watch, and I think it might wake some people up to how ridiculous hysteria lead public action/s is careless and chaotic.

Its also interesting that the Lieutenant Governor is black and that he now has a sexual harassment allegation/s against him...good luck with all the above, its going to be a long year for them both either way.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Its funny how people are outraged over some blackface, but not angry at all about the infant murder. We are a clown culture.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:52 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:45 pm
Its funny how people are outraged over some blackface, but not angry at all about the infant murder. We are a clown culture.
It certainly is the more serious issue. One wonders how blackface was allowed to overtake infanticide as the major news story.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:52 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:45 pm
It certainly is the more serious issue. One wonders how blackface was allowed to overtake infanticide as the major news story.
Do you have a link to an article that explains what the new law/s allow and don't allow etc.? There's a lot of talk on both sides but Im trying to figure out what has changed.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:23 pm
Fife wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:46 pm
I for one would like to know how he got the name Coonman.
"Coon" is only a racially nuclear term to yankees.

As a racial epithet in the South, "coon" is not in the top 20. It's a term of endearment if anything.

Dumbass yankees gonna yankee I reckon.
Not in Florida when I was a kid. If not referring to the animal, it had a racist connotation.
All you knew "in Florida when I was a kid" is what you got spoon fed to your dumb ass at the mall.

DSL in middle school: Shut the fuck up, coon! Coon gonna fuck up our girls who hate coons! And shit.

You are tailor made to lap up the bullshit that Guv. Coonlord is shoveling out. Consider your programming, cadet.