Democrats in Blackface

heydaralon

Re: Democrats in Blackface

Post by heydaralon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:56 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:15 am

I saw the headlines yesterday, something about "Northam Promises to Dedicate his Term to Racial Healing" or some shit.
Like that's supposed to fly.

Is that what Virginians voted for when they elected their Governor? Were there a majority of people pulling the lever for "Racial Healing" as their top priority? No? The do your job, governor, or GTFO. No one elected blackface/klansman costume boy to be governor of Racial Healing. Deliver on your campaign promises or vacate the office, you dipshit.
Yeah that shit is ridiculous. God knows all the new sorts of ways, "racial healing" platforms will waste taxpayer money and limit freespeech, to say nothing of the resources already wasted addressing this costume goatfuck. What a fucking clown.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:57 pm

It's just such a stupid response . . . which never seems to dissuade Dems from lapping it up. But I try to imagine what would happen if I were elected governor of WA state - and an instructional video I made in 2003 of how to build a gravity bong was released. Suppose there was a media blitz and people were calling for the resignation of Gov. Stoner.

What I would do: Point out the video is over 15 years old, and remind voters that they didn't elect the me from 2003, they elected the me from 2018.

What I would not do: "I'm going to dedicate my term as governor to raising awareness about the dangers of drugs!"

No one elected Gov. Coonman to say shit about race, to pontificate on race, or to make any racially-motivated efforts. Just like no one in hypothetical world elected Gov Stoner Trek to pontificate on the dangers of drugs. We don't want to hear a bunch of racial BS from Coonman, we don't want some stoner lecturing us about drugs. WTF is this chicanery, and why do people accept it?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:03 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:57 pm
It's just such a stupid response . . . which never seems to dissuade Dems from lapping it up. But I try to imagine what would happen if I were elected governor of WA state - and an instructional video I made in 2003 of how to build a gravity bong was released. Suppose there was a media blitz and people were calling for the resignation of Gov. Stoner.

What I would do: Point out the video is over 15 years old, and remind voters that they didn't elect the me from 2003, they elected the me from 2018.

What I would not do: "I'm going to dedicate my term as governor to raising awareness about the dangers of drugs!"

No one elected Gov. Coonman to say shit about race, to pontificate on race, or to make any racially-motivated efforts. Just like no one in hypothetical world elected Gov Stoner Trek to pontificate on the dangers of drugs. We don't want to hear a bunch of racial BS from Coonman, we don't want some stoner lecturing us about drugs. WTF is this chicanery, and why do people accept it?
Its just a pitiful attempt to salvage his career. Its pretty selfish when you think about it. Instead of running govt and actually accomplishing shit, you are using your office and taxpayer money to deal with your own personal fuckups. Its pure fucking selfishness.
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:08 pm

The good, the true, & the beautiful

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Sorry, that just not true. This was an ad he ran during that campaign.

This was shortly after Charlottesville, it looks like he was driving the truck. He deserves to be skull dragged for this.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:41 pm

This was shortly after Charlottesville, it looks like he was driving the truck. He deserves to be skull dragged for this.
No dude, you don't get it. He was working undercover when he did that blackface. He was trying to show white people that he was one of them, to understand their racist ways, and expose them for the scum they are. That blackface stuff was him trying to infiltrate the KKK, an organization that all whites are apart of (and ALL Republicans), and then to arrest them all. In fact, this scandal is part of his plan. Now that that racists, think he is one of them, he will be able to infiltrate them even further. The GOP needs to be stopped, unless you want your daughter being run over by a conservative voter.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:51 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 pm
clubgop wrote:

No dude, you don't get it. He was working undercover when he did that blackface. He was trying to show white people that he was one of them, to understand their racist ways, and expose them for the scum they are. That blackface stuff was him trying to infiltrate the KKK, an organization that all whites are apart of (and ALL Republicans), and then to arrest them all. In fact, this scandal is part of his plan. Now that that racists, think he is one of them, he will be able to infiltrate them even further. The GOP needs to be stopped, unless you want your daughter being run over by a conservative voter.
Umm running as a Democrat for Governor kinda blows that cover.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:58 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:51 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 pm
clubgop wrote:

Umm running as a Democrat for Governor kinda blows that cover.
I promise you that by the end of his term, racism will be dead in Virginia and our Nation will move on from this. This guy is more heroic than Lincoln. He actually stopped the Charlottesville attack after it happened.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Decide to legalize infanticide

Get called out by normiecons for wearing blackface in college

Everyone suddenly remembers the other rapist

But blackface REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That'll show them that Democrats are the real racists

Fast forward six months: Democrat governor still killing babies and now saying "yo fuck whitey gibs reperations"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:07 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:41 pm
Decide to legalize infanticide

Get called out by normiecons for wearing blackface in college

Everyone suddenly remembers the other rapist

But blackface REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That'll show them that Democrats are the real racists

Fast forward six months: Democrat governor still killing babies and now saying "yo fuck whitey gibs reperations"

As far as I know that bill died in committee. Republicans still control the legislature. So suck on it.