Exterminating Whitey

C-Mag

Exterminating Whitey

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:33 pm

You need to die because of your smile
That’s the position of our enemies, and we know it because they told us – openly, proudly
Think of what they would do with real power…
Accept that that kid was you, and me. If they’ll ice a kid for not having the right grin, they’ll waste you or me in a heartbeat. Murder is, after all, how leftists roll. The USSR, Red China, Cambodia, North Korea, Cuba – that cadaver-strewn litany teaches what’s lurking at the bottom of the slope we’re sliding down...……………...

You better get your head in the game or you’ll find your head in a guillotine – definitely figuratively, maybe literally.

Do you think the Democrats of yesterday spent a lot of time weighing the evidence before lynching black men? Those Democrats murdered black men for two reasons – because they wanted to send a message to other black men about the price of resistance, and because they enjoyed doing it.
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... u-n2540309
video last week between Covington Catholic High School students and an anti-Catholic, Native American activist demonstrates as nothing else has lately that the political left’s primary aim, the end game of identity politics, is the demonization of white Christian men...……….It wasn’t that the news media got the story wrong, which would imply that they made a mistake, but that they didn’t care about getting it right. They didn’t care, because they saw an opportunity to dehumanize a white male
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/272650 ... ark-tapson
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DrYouth

Re: Exterminating Whitey

Post by DrYouth » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:12 pm

This is some crazy shit...

Absolutely bat shit crazy.

Who is the group that circulated that edited video in the first place?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:17 pm

The MSM put out the initial edited video.

In before times I would have considered the idea of white race replacement in America outlandish and crazy. The SJWs have really pushed the hate speech ahead since Trump, it suddenly doesn't sound so crazy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:22 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:12 pm
This is some crazy shit...

Absolutely bat shit crazy.

Who is the group that circulated that edited video in the first place?
That is the interesting part that does not get reported (surprise, surprise). Some people tracked it down to a network of fake Twitter accounts.

It was pure psy op, though it is unknown whether foreign powers or somebody within is trying to start a civil war.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:28 pm

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42636/ni ... -saavedra
The three-minute video was posted online by a group of Native American protesters who claimed they were harassed and intimidated by a group of Covington Catholic High School students waiting for their bus near the Lincoln Memorial. The video is heavily clipped at the beginning and end, and shows only an apparent "confrontation" between a protester named Nathan Phillips and a Make America Great Again-hat wearing teen.
Seems like the media fell for the bait, and failed in their due diligence to check out the facts... sad.
I'm guessing they weren't too diligent in rolling back the story either after the full video made the rounds on social media...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:35 pm

It really didn't. The ones who fucked up the narrative where, hilariously, the black nationalists who damned themselves by posting their full-length video.

Tim Pool talks about the fact that the narrative itself began with probably a state actor.

I have to figure out which video he discussed it in. He linked to the story only by video, so it's not easy to find.

Whatever is going down is going down behind the scenes. I know Twitter moved to shut the bot network down. They don't want to report it because it shows the media is working to assist some group of people trying to start a civil war.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:39 pm

Here you go:

About four minutes in.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:02 pm

I think Joy Behar hit the nail on the head
Whoopi: “So many people admitted they made snap judgments before all these other facts came in. … Why is that? Why do we keep making the same mistake?”

Joy: “Because we’re desperate to get Trump out of office, that's why. I think that’s the reason.”
I think the MAGA hat is more to blame for causing the media to attack an innocent 16 year old boy than his skin color, even if I agree that his skin color was disadvantageous to him

I also agree that the media didn't "get this one wrong," as I've often seen said. This is their modus operandi, this is what they do, they manipulate racially sensitive narratives. Shocker.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:09 pm

Disagree. They were talking outright racist and sexist shit.

White Christian male = murder him.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:24 pm

Who wants to exterminate whitey?

That's a bad plan. You've got a nice culture here, ... be a shame if someone appropriated it.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"