Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:18 am

:lol:

Okay, point received.

Kath

Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:19 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 am
. Elon Musk hits the green and all of you combined couldn’t carry his jock.
Branson, too. Bloomberg, Gates, Limbaugh - lots of extremely successful people on both sides of the aisle smoke pot.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:20 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:15 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:11 am

That's great but guess what they must do if they wanted to distribute out of state? Read the words. Focus on the details. Marijuana a hell of a drug.
Yeah, yeah, they have to have their label approved by some non-essential government employee. :lol:
No dumbass, they also have to pay one of the giant brewers to ship it. Because the giants are the only ones that can afford to jump through the hoops of the DOT to ship alcohol with the logistics of storage and dispatch.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:21 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:19 am
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 am
. Elon Musk hits the green and all of you combined couldn’t carry his jock.
Branson, too. Bloomberg, Gates, Limbaugh - lots of extremely successful people on both sides of the aisle smoke pot.
Limbaugh? No. William Buckley, loved the shit, though.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:27 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:20 am
Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:11 am

That's great but guess what they must do if they wanted to distribute out of state? Read the words. Focus on the details. Marijuana a hell of a drug.
Yeah, yeah, they have to have their label approved by some non-essential government employee. :lol:
No dumbass, they also have to pay one of the giant brewers to ship it. Because the giants are the only ones that can afford to jump through the hoops of the DOT to ship alcohol with the logistics of storage and dispatch.
It was a joke, because that's literally one of the points made in the government shut down thread to prove how horrible it is that we don't have these non-essential worker bees.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:28 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:21 am

EIB NETWORK OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE — Controversial Conservative Talk Radio Mogul Rush Limbaugh endorsed medical marijuana legalization on his show Tuesday, and told Internet Chronicle reporters smoking the “Mary Jane” helped him recover after a scandalous opiate addiction. Rush pontificated in front of the golden EIB microphone, “All you listeners out there in flyover country, I know this might scare you a bit, but I wouldn’t have been able to make it through hundreds of shows if it weren’t for the benefits of medical marijuana
https://chronicle.su/news/rush-limbaugh ... marijuana/

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:32 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:27 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:20 am
Kath wrote:

It was a joke, because that's literally one of the points made in the government shut down thread to prove how horrible it is that we don't have these non-essential worker bees.
Yes, I got the joke but that was not what I was getting at. You think by getting in bed with government you are gonna ace out the big boys, no they gonna get their licks in.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:35 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:28 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:21 am

EIB NETWORK OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE — Controversial Conservative Talk Radio Mogul Rush Limbaugh endorsed medical marijuana legalization on his show Tuesday, and told Internet Chronicle reporters smoking the “Mary Jane” helped him recover after a scandalous opiate addiction. Rush pontificated in front of the golden EIB microphone, “All you listeners out there in flyover country, I know this might scare you a bit, but I wouldn’t have been able to make it through hundreds of shows if it weren’t for the benefits of medical marijuana
https://chronicle.su/news/rush-limbaugh ... marijuana/
Medical vs recreational. But ok. I think medical marijuana is a crock just go all the way with it.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:49 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:52 am
Someone mentions pot, out come the nannies.... Driving while high? Extremely low on the list of traffic accident causes. It's right there at the bottom of the list, behind distracted driving, drowsy driving and a bunch more.
No one started a thread about alcohol, texting, etc.. The thread was started about pot. Consequences of smoking pot is on topic. Rambling on buh, buh, but alcohol! is a distraction tactic.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:53 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:49 am
Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:52 am
Someone mentions pot, out come the nannies.... Driving while high? Extremely low on the list of traffic accident causes. It's right there at the bottom of the list, behind distracted driving, drowsy driving and a bunch more.
No one started a thread about alcohol, texting, etc.. The thread was started about pot. Consequences of smoking pot is on topic. Rambling on buh, buh, but alcohol! is a distraction tactic.
Thought the thread was about Gov. DeSantis?
:think:

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"