I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Fife

Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:54 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:46 am
Another true story:

About five years ago when you adopted your dog, you posted a photo of him in your living room. Except you forgot the bong sitting on the coffee table in the background. And there were sandals parked next to the couch..

A small thing. Nothing like Carlus accidently posting his re-distributed grenade launcher.
LOL I'll own the sandals jab; at least I can't honestly deny it. :D I've done plenty of self-abuse and dumbassed shit since '92 without caring for the ganja.

I do remember the first serious bong I ever saw. It was the first week of freshman year, and on the floor above me in the dorm was a dude who got a single room because of his age. He was 25, IIRC; I know he was a veteran freshly discharged from the US Army and starting out in engineering school. He had us up for a poker game in his room and he pulled out a bong from his closet that was as tall as me, and I'm 6'2" and well-built. It was like stepping inside an ELO album cover.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:00 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:09 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:06 am

Get sober, before reading this. I dont care about your pain, I care not about dependency to Xanax and Ambien, in fact that is great. Those things are nasty and the less you use them the better. But if you dont think big pharma ain't going to be a player and they are not already you'll be in for rude awakening.
They will get in, sure. I won't be a customer. As to sobriety, my alcohol consumption has gone way down, right along with big pharm crap. I don't smoke the weed at all, anymore, and my usage of the plant has gone way, way down, in general.

Options - what a concept.

Haters gotta hate. I'm as happy as can be.
Yes you will. And you most likely won't even know it. Just like beer, you consume some craft beer out of state boom you just became a customer of the big brewers. Control through the illusion of options- what a concept.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:02 am

Meanwhile in Florida:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:05 am

Is trying to paint yourself the victim the new munchies? Seems to be a new side effect of marijuana use. Maybe it's the normal paranoia.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:07 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:00 am

Yes you will. And you most likely won't even know it. Just like beer, you consume some craft beer out of state boom you just became a customer of the big brewers. Control through the illusion of options- what a concept.
Our favorite local brewery is not owned by the giants.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 am

Fuck all y’all.
Don’t be making Kath the face of cannabis users. Elon Musk hits the green and all of you combined couldn’t carry his jock.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:10 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 am
Fuck all y’all.
Don’t be making Kath the face of cannabis users. Elon Musk hits the green and all of you combined couldn’t carry his jock.
:lol:

You want that guy to be your public face instead?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:11 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:07 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:00 am

Our favorite local brewery is not owned by the giants.
That's great but guess what they must do if they wanted to distribute out of state? Read the words. Focus on the details. Marijuana a hell of a drug.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:15 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:11 am

That's great but guess what they must do if they wanted to distribute out of state? Read the words. Focus on the details. Marijuana a hell of a drug.
Yeah, yeah, they have to have their label approved by some non-essential government employee. :lol:
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:16 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:10 am
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 am
Fuck all y’all.
:lol:

You want that guy to be your public face instead?
Yes.

The man made flamethrowers and self landing rockets for you.
Show some respect.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"