I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

PartyOf5

Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:42 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:41 am
Drunk driving is the leading cause of car accidents, by orders of magnitude over number 2, which is distracted driving, I believe. Do you support making alcohol schedule I?
That has nothing to do with my point. You didn't ask what I wanted your pot classified as. For someone who is so quick to take offense at others seemingly making assumptions about you, you sure make a lot about others.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:47 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:37 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:25 am

I don't know you, Kath. I have no idea if you are being honest. Based on prior probabilities, I'd assume you are not being entirely honest with yourself. Most regular marijuana abusers need their fix several times per day, especially before heading to work (or back to work from lunch), and they obviously are driving.

It may be that you think you are not using so much that you are "high" according to your own standards, but legally you are high as fuck and can be arrested.

But maybe you really don't use until your day is done, and you got home safely, and you do not drive until you slept it off. I don't know that for sure but, again, I know ZERO regular marijuana users who do that, and never have known any (including myself when I was a pothead).
You are completely clueless. I barely drive at all. We only have one car, to save money. I was driving less than 2K miles/year. I work from home.

I wouldn't dream of working while high, let alone drive.

After 10-ish years, and you still think I'm a chronic liar?

Do you consider someone who drinks a beer after work to be a drunk? MJ is safer than alcohol, by orders of magnitude.

You know plenty of responsible pot users. They just don't advertise it because they know you are a judgy asshole.

Now that I no longer need to self-medicate, I barely drink at all, anymore. I vote we make the more dangerous of the two drugs schedule I.
I am glad you don't drive high. Good job.

I don't judge pot users. I am just telling it how I see it. Few of them rank very high in responsibility and conscientiousness.

Occasional pot smokers tend to be okay and smarter about it. I am talking about the everyday tokers. They manage it like an alcoholic manages his alcoholism, which is to say they are high-functioning (no pun intended), but that doesn't erase the fact that their faculties are dramatically compromised.

Very low affect. Poor and risky decision makers.

I don't know if anybody has tried to determine this, or how you would honestly go about it, but I strongly suspect the majority of never-married single mothers are marijuana abusers. We already know the majority of people in prisons abuse it.

Marijuana abuse is not exactly tied to responsibility in most non-smokers' minds..
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:42 am
Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:41 am
Drunk driving is the leading cause of car accidents, by orders of magnitude over number 2, which is distracted driving, I believe. Do you support making alcohol schedule I?
That has nothing to do with my point. You didn't ask what I wanted your pot classified as. For someone who is so quick to take offense at others seemingly making assumptions about you, you sure make a lot about others.
You attacked first. "Is that why you havent been posting much lately? Too baked?"

Perhaps you didn't mean it as an insult, but man, it sure came across as one.

Reason I don't post much is because of people like you, who are only here to accuse, hate and belittle anyone who disagrees with you. I come back once in a while to try, yet again, to see if there's any sanity here. I see you all still have some work to do on this.

Exactly one person who has responded to this thread hasn't been a complete douche. I'm free of two nasty pharmaceuticals. This makes you all angry, for some reason. Are you worried about your stock?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 am

This thread is harshing my high. And I haven't smoked any weed since 1992.

:beardymcredeyes:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:32 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 am
You attacked first. "Is that why you havent been posting much lately? Too baked?"

Perhaps you didn't mean it as an insult, but man, it sure came across as one.

Reason I don't post much is because of people like you, who are only here to accuse, hate and belittle anyone who disagrees with you. I come back once in a while to try, yet again, to see if there's any sanity here. I see you all still have some work to do on this.

Exactly one person who has responded to this thread hasn't been a complete douche. I'm free of two nasty pharmaceuticals. This makes you all angry, for some reason. Are you worried about your stock?
It was a joke Kath, not an attack. Sorry you took it that way, it wasn't the intention. I don't have a problem with you, but you seem overly eager to read everything as an attack. I didn't accuse you of anything. I already stated that, yet you still think I'm accusing you of things.

I'm not angry about you being off certain drugs. Good for you.

My second response was based on your overt attack of "FU nanny staters". I replied that I was fine with you doing MJ, just be known that my stance on the possible consequences. I never accused you of doing it, I never said you did those things, only that if you ever did, then it was on you and I would have no pity for it. Big difference there.

This is the last time I'm going to explain that to you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:35 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 am
And I haven't smoked any weed since 1992.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:36 am

Fife wrote:
This thread is harshing my high. And I haven't smoked any weed since 1992.

:beardymcredeyes:
You might want to give it another shot.
I hear it’s great at relieving muh-roads induced anxiety.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:41 am

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:35 am
Fife wrote:
True story; I never got anything much out of it as a kid, but I was around it every damn day in college and law skool. I'd be a lot better off if I cared as little for cold beer as I do for weed.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:46 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:41 am
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:35 am
Fife wrote:
True story; I never got anything much out of it as a kid, but I was around it every damn day in college and law skool. I'd be a lot better off if I cared as little for cold beer as I do for weed.
Another true story:

About five years ago when you adopted your dog, you posted a photo of him in your living room. Except you forgot the bong sitting on the coffee table in the background. And there were sandals parked next to the couch..

A small thing. Nothing like Carlus accidently posting his re-distributed grenade launcher.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:52 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:32 am

My second response was based on your overt attack of "FU nanny staters".
Team red cannot see that they are the very thing they accuse team blue of - nanny staters.

I simply want the government to be limited to its' constitutional responsibilities. This is all areas, not just pot. Neither side of the aisle has any desire to get out of the business of interfering with people's lives. I just want to go about my business. I'm harming no one.

Someone talks about beer or whiskey? Nobody says a peep about consequences of driving drunk. DD is the leading cause of traffic accidents.

Someone mentions pot, out come the nannies.... Driving while high? Extremely low on the list of traffic accident causes. It's right there at the bottom of the list, behind distracted driving, drowsy driving and a bunch more.

I'm not in favor of people driving under anything but the best circumstances, but let's worry about the biggest causes first, and worry about the non-issues later.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?