I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

clubgop

Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:06 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:58 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 am

By the state, you going to compare that to the Feds? Ah. It's going to be like beer. Sure you can make your microbrews and other happy shit but you are going to have to pay if not be bought outright to cross state lines. You have no idea how this game gets played. It will be the cheapest and most available. "Who's drinking Budweiser?" Plenty.
I'm so sad that my being able to get off Xanax and Ambien is causing you pain, but it is what it is. I'll take naturally occurring plant based medicine over big pharm crap, any day of the week.

Ambien is nasty, with all sorts of side effects. Pass.
Get sober, before reading this. I dont care about your pain, I care not about dependency to Xanax and Ambien, in fact that is great. Those things are nasty and the less you use them the better. But if you dont think big pharma ain't going to be a player and they are not already you'll be in for rude awakening.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:09 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:06 am

Get sober, before reading this. I dont care about your pain, I care not about dependency to Xanax and Ambien, in fact that is great. Those things are nasty and the less you use them the better. But if you dont think big pharma ain't going to be a player and they are not already you'll be in for rude awakening.
They will get in, sure. I won't be a customer. As to sobriety, my alcohol consumption has gone way down, right along with big pharm crap. I don't smoke the weed at all, anymore, and my usage of the plant has gone way, way down, in general.

Options - what a concept.

Haters gotta hate. I'm as happy as can be.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:31 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:32 am
You used to be more reasonable. Trump has really turned some of you into truly hateful people. Way to go, assuming I'm irresponsible. Do you assume everyone who consumes a beer is going to drive drunk?
We are the hateful ones. :lol: :lol: :lol: You come in with "FU all you nanny staters" and now cry because you think someone is assuming you are being irresponsible. Boo hoo, womp womp.

I made a reasonable response. I did not assume you would do those things, but wanted to make it clear that if any of those things ever do happen, don't cry when people like me tell you to pound sand. You are so proud that you can do as much as you want and no one can tell you otherwise. That's fine, as long as you are willing to take the same responsibility if that leads to things going wrong.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:41 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:31 am

I made a reasonable response. I did not assume you would do those things, but wanted to make it clear that if any of those things ever do happen, don't cry when people like me tell you to pound sand. You are so proud that you can do as much as you want and no one can tell you otherwise. That's fine, as long as you are willing to take the same responsibility if that leads to things going wrong.
Sure, if I ever get caught driving high, I will accept responsibility. It won't happen, though, I left those behaviors behind in the 80's.

Drunk driving is the leading cause of car accidents, by orders of magnitude over number 2, which is distracted driving, I believe. Do you support making alcohol schedule I?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:45 am

Honest to God, I know of zero regular pot users who do not drive high. Not just now. My whole life.

The number of times I heard "I drive better high" is staggering.

Just being a regular marijuana abuser already implies massive deficits in judgment and responsibility.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:04 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:45 am
Honest to God, I know of zero regular pot users who do not drive high. Not just now. My whole life.

Just being a regular marijuana abuser already implies massive deficits in judgment and responsibility.
# of fucks I give that you think I'm a liar? 0.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:19 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:04 am
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:45 am

# of fucks I give that you think I'm a liar? 0.
I did not say you are a liar. You are preemptively protesting.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:21 am

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:19 am

You know of at least one.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:25 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:21 am
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:19 am

You know of at least one.
I don't know you, Kath. I have no idea if you are being honest. Based on prior probabilities, I'd assume you are not being entirely honest with yourself. Most regular marijuana abusers need their fix several times per day, especially before heading to work (or back to work from lunch), and they obviously are driving.

It may be that you think you are not using so much that you are "high" according to your own standards, but legally you are high as fuck and can be arrested.

But maybe you really don't use until your day is done, and you got home safely, and you do not drive until you slept it off. I don't know that for sure but, again, I know ZERO regular marijuana users who do that, and never have known any (including myself when I was a pothead).

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:37 am

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:25 am

I don't know you, Kath. I have no idea if you are being honest. Based on prior probabilities, I'd assume you are not being entirely honest with yourself. Most regular marijuana abusers need their fix several times per day, especially before heading to work (or back to work from lunch), and they obviously are driving.

It may be that you think you are not using so much that you are "high" according to your own standards, but legally you are high as fuck and can be arrested.

But maybe you really don't use until your day is done, and you got home safely, and you do not drive until you slept it off. I don't know that for sure but, again, I know ZERO regular marijuana users who do that, and never have known any (including myself when I was a pothead).
You are completely clueless. I barely drive at all. We only have one car, to save money. I was driving less than 2K miles/year. I work from home.

I wouldn't dream of working while high, let alone drive.

After 10-ish years, and you still think I'm a chronic liar?

Do you consider someone who drinks a beer after work to be a drunk? MJ is safer than alcohol, by orders of magnitude.

You know plenty of responsible pot users. They just don't advertise it because they know you are a judgy asshole.

Now that I no longer need to self-medicate, I barely drink at all, anymore. I vote we make the more dangerous of the two drugs schedule I.