I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Kath

Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:32 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:25 am

Is this why you started this thread? To bitch about nanny staters? Do all the drugs you want. But BTFO if you ever get into trouble because of it. That includes crashing into someone while driving under the influence. That includes losing a job because you couldn't do it while high. That includes the ones who graduate to heroin and want everyone to carry a narcon pen in case they need someone to save them and want to use any available business' restroom as their personal place to shoot up.

I think you posted this while high.
You used to be more reasonable. Trump has really turned some of you into truly hateful people. Way to go, assuming I'm irresponsible. Do you assume everyone who consumes a beer is going to drive drunk?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:37 am

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:39 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:59 am

Licesening, inspections, and distribution. They already have quite the handle on these things. Once it goes from Schedule I to Schedule II, the best you are ever going to get in this lifetime, you think some backyard hippie is going to be able jump through those hoops? :lol: , nope. Some egghead bureaucrat is going to use a bunch of buzzwords, mention some acronyms like OSHA, you and English Flaggot will buy that and eat it up like the official little Debbie rainbow colored Stay Toke and Stay Woke THC brownie.

You can blame Congress all you want, whine money in politics and corruption till you are blue in the face and it all might be true but your love of big government and ganja will prevail.
Do you mean to say that all the current producers that distribute to the various dispensaries around the country are run by drugged out losers? Hmmm.... I'm going with.... nah. They already have to meet all the various standards currently in existence.

I'm not convinced that big pharm will get into the infused market. They might, but it's really not in their area. Who wants to buy an infused candy bar from Pfizer?

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:46 am

Kill the King wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 am
Kudos to Kath for finding relief. My position on recreational marijuana is totally libertarian. Why do you care if she or anyone finds relief from marijuana?
Thanks. It has been helpful. I'm so grateful I don't have to use Xanax anymore. I used to have to schedule a nap in order to drop the anxiety, as Xanax doesn't work for me until I start getting sleepy. With the hybrid, I can take the tiniest amount and get instant relief without feeling the 'high.'

Same for Ambien - that is some very nasty stuff, especially for women. Car accidents caused by women who had used Ambien the night before started climbing so much, that legally, women can only get prescribed 1/2 the dose that men can get. I'm so happy to not have to use it anymore. It caused me to have blackouts, even with the 1/2 dose. That is not healthy.

I'm not completely sure why so many people would prefer that someone like me stay on these nasty drugs created by big pharm, over a naturally occurring plant. Nanny staters gotta be nannying all the time, I guess.

Red team nanny peeps = blue team nanny peeps. Same/same.

Freedom haters.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:39 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:59 am

Licesening, inspections, and distribution. They already have quite the handle on these things. Once it goes from Schedule I to Schedule II, the best you are ever going to get in this lifetime, you think some backyard hippie is going to be able jump through those hoops? :lol: , nope. Some egghead bureaucrat is going to use a bunch of buzzwords, mention some acronyms like OSHA, you and English Flaggot will buy that and eat it up like the official little Debbie rainbow colored Stay Toke and Stay Woke THC brownie.

You can blame Congress all you want, whine money in politics and corruption till you are blue in the face and it all might be true but your love of big government and ganja will prevail.
Do you mean to say that all the current producers that distribute to the various dispensaries around the country are run by drugged out losers? Hmmm.... I'm going with.... nah. They already have to meet all the various standards currently in existence.

I'm not convinced that big pharm will get into the infused market. They might, but it's really not in their area. Who wants to buy an infused candy bar from Pfizer?

By the state, you going to compare that to the Feds? Ah. It's going to be like beer. Sure you can make your microbrews and other happy shit but you are going to have to pay if not be bought outright to cross state lines. You have no idea how this game gets played. It will be the cheapest and most available. "Who's drinking Budweiser?" Plenty.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:11 am
Here's the deal:

As soon as the state government gets into the pot business, the war on drugs is going to get ramped up like a motherfucker. Fact. You just voted to give the state legislators an enormous financial incentive to completely clamp down on all their black market competition. They will establish their own little racket for who gets allowed to grow, who gets to sell, etc. All the competitors will remain criminalized, and now that the state is an economic player in this market, you better believe shit is going to get real.

Shitty weed will be expensive, and the weed you were used to will be harder to find, and they will clamp down even harder on you for trying to obtain it. The state literally choked out a dude in Baltimore for selling loose cigarettes on the street tax-free. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when the the pot market puts gas in their tank too??
Exactly.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:58 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 am

By the state, you going to compare that to the Feds? Ah. It's going to be like beer. Sure you can make your microbrews and other happy shit but you are going to have to pay if not be bought outright to cross state lines. You have no idea how this game gets played. It will be the cheapest and most available. "Who's drinking Budweiser?" Plenty.
I'm so sad that my being able to get off Xanax and Ambien is causing you pain, but it is what it is. I'll take naturally occurring plant based medicine over big pharm crap, any day of the week.

Ambien is nasty, with all sorts of side effects. Pass.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:00 am

For example, in Colorado after legalization, the legal weed was so expensive, that the black market became even more profitable. To skirt the law, people used the law to their favor regarding growing for personal consumption, but then selling the yield on the black market. Uh ohs. That cuts into the narco state's profits, so what to do? They started limiting how much pot the chronically ill can grow for personal medical consumption.

That's right. If you need this for a legitimate medical purpose, you are SOL because the state legislators are not keen to lose their revenue stream.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:01 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:31 am
Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:28 am
Putting the local yokels in charge of the pot market is about as smart as granting the state a monopoly to run lotteries.

😵

There is no end to what otherwise educated people are willing to let the mythical state run as an organized crime syndicate. It's as if people think the state is made up of something other than other people looking to run a mafia up our asses.

When I say "legalize it," I mean kill the state. And I want to legalize everything. :goteam:
Sure, but even you admit to enjoying government built roads. It is what it is. Daddy G 'aint gettin' out of my life anytime soon. I have to take what I can get.

Exactly you will get weed infused doritos, Pfizer and Frito lay will make sweet love and you will eat the whole bag. Big pharma will own you.

You have to take what you can get, yes and the government has what it takes to take what you got.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:01 am

And arrests are UP in Colorado. Drug war 2.0 just got a meth injection.