I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

clubgop

Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:57 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:46 am
clubgop wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:57 pm

State regs say a dispensary has to be a separate business with separate premises. And cash only, credit cards and FDIC banks won't play along.
I know. It's still a clever name.

It'll be fun to see how the different states handle this issue. I'm thinking of states where you can't sell vodka and beer at the same establishment, and if you do sell vodka, you can't sell candy bars or soda. The madness will continue unless the masses start valuing freedom, again.
Unless federal law changes none of that will happen.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:44 am

DeSantis Rising

🚨BREAKING: Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ENDING Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status.

In late 2016 I said, Trump needs to teach the GOP how to win, and the DEMs how to lose. Trump fell short on a lot of things, but some GOP leaders got it, they can win, they can push back against the globohomo woke establishment. DeSantis is one of them.

DeSantis has been making Florida a family friendly state, more so than many governors. He is showing us how it can be done. He's not alone. Other governors are doing good work too. Gotta have a good Governor and an Aggressive AG with the Governors support. You get those two pieces and you can do a lot.

Just Win BABY
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:44 am
DeSantis Rising

🚨BREAKING: Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ENDING Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status.

In late 2016 I said, Trump needs to teach the GOP how to win, and the DEMs how to lose. Trump fell short on a lot of things, but some GOP leaders got it, they can win, they can push back against the globohomo woke establishment. DeSantis is one of them.

DeSantis has been making Florida a family friendly state, more so than many governors. He is showing us how it can be done. He's not alone. Other governors are doing good work too. Gotta have a good Governor and an Aggressive AG with the Governors support. You get those two pieces and you can do a lot.

Just Win BABY
That's badass! Bye Bye Groomers.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:44 pm

It gets better.

DeSantis now looking at holding Twitter accountable for poison pill move against Elon Musk.

Turns out Florida has a portion of their states pension funds invested in Twitter. Because the offer was 20% above asking price. Twitter's refusal to take the offer caused the State of Florida to lose a lot of money.

This is playing Offense.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:44 pm
It gets better.

DeSantis now looking at holding Twitter accountable for poison pill move against Elon Musk.

Turns out Florida has a portion of their states pension funds invested in Twitter. Because the offer was 20% above asking price. Twitter's refusal to take the offer caused the State of Florida to lose a lot of money.

This is playing Offense.
Hell yeah. The first of many potential shareholder lawsuits. Elon, the Billionaire Troll, has boxed them in and they got no where good to go from here. He just might be the real life Tony Stark. HAHAHA!

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:06 pm

Why isn't Abbott doing this?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:15 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:06 pm
Why isn't Abbott doing this?
Abbott is a pretty standard 'Conservative' Texas Governor, but he is learning to push back, they just sent 8 busloads of illegal aliens to Maryland. Bigger than that, he made immigration deals with Northern Mexican States. It may not work, but the fact that he is making international agreements without the Feds is encouraging.

MAGAs biggest enemy is the GOP, it is filled with Assassins hiding in the dark and attacking anything MAGA.
PLATA O PLOMO