Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:26 am
Kath wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:24 am
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 am
I am not the one pretending anything, princess. I am telling you the time of day. You are better off avoiding that product than becoming a drug dependent to the state. What a fucking ridiculously poor decision process.

All that drug war shit you bitch about is going to be ramped up. You support making it worse.
I'm fine. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, Doll face.
LOL

I am not worried about you, sunshine. I think it's hilarious that you can't admit that you are addicted to this substance and will pretty much pay whatever the state deems you can give up.

Florida, especially, is one of the most parasitic piece of shit state governments in these United States. They have their hooks into you now. We all know you will literally give up basic shit to get your weed. They know it. They aren't stupid.

I don't even think they could have taxed tobacco like this. Even tobacco addicts would stop smoking at some point.

Liberty = her choice.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:30 am

The state murdered this man on the street to protect their tobacco taxes. Imagine what is going to happen in Kath's narco state utopia where they likely have at least ten times as much revenue at stake.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:31 am

That you think it's even possible to be addicted to pot just shows you don't know what you are talking about StA.
Best you just stick to demonising anyone who isn't a straight white male...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:31 am
That you think it's even possible to be addicted to pot just shows you don't know what you are talking about StA.
It's absolutely possible to be addicted to pot. You are confusing addiction with physical dependence. You have no idea what you are talking about again.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:34 am

I don't even think they could have taxed tobacco like this. Even tobacco addicts would stop smoking at some point.
Meh - the black market will survive, if that's how it goes down. I'm currently spending less, so I'm good. It's also less harmful, since I no longer have to smoke it.

As for my addictions, I'm addicted to Nerd & freedom. That's about it.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:36 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:34 am

Meh - the black market will survive, if that's how it goes down. I'm currently spending less, so I'm good. It's also less harmful, since I no longer have to smoke it.

As for my addictions, I'm addicted to Nerd & freedom. That's about it.
Uh huh.

Expect major ramping up of your SWAT and drug task forces. The state now likely has enormous financial stakes in the market.

You are so self-deceiving that you can't even allow yourself to process what I am telling you. I know you are smart enough to grasp it, but you don't want to accept it. You need that regular weed supply.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:38 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:31 am
There is evidence that approx 10% of heavy users get addicted, but it's certainly not the norm. I'm so far below under any sort of threshold, though, I don't worry about it.

Example - Nerd & I both got our cards at the same time, with a very modest prescription.

Since December (when it started,) Nerd & I combined have gone through about 10% of one of our scripts. We're about 15 days from our script expiring, so the amounts will reset. We're using 5% of what our doctor deems an appropriate dose. Any accusations that I am a heavy user just fail miserably.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 am

30%

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 am

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:36 am

You are so self-deceiving that you can't even allow yourself to process what I am telling you.
No. I don't process what you say, because you are a hateful, bitter, dependent-on-the state asshole who blames the entire non-male, straight, white, Christian person in the world for his problems. Zero people on this forum take you seriously about much of anything.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:41 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 am
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:36 am

You are so self-deceiving that you can't even allow yourself to process what I am telling you.
No. I don't process what you say, because you are a hateful, bitter, dependent-on-the state asshole who blames the entire non-male, straight, white, Christian person in the world for his problems. Zero people on this forum take you seriously about much of anything.
:lol:

So we have reached the end of your ability to try to reason your way out of serfdom to a narco state.