I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Speaker to Animals

Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:48 am

The narco state will be great, guys. Look at Mexico.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:49 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:46 am
The madness will continue unless the masses start valuing freedom, again.
More and more convinced it's cartel money controlling the politicians to stop legalization. The people want their freedom, they just can't afford it...or aren't willing to pay the high price.

Term Limits. That is the best chance of regaining control that I see....get politicians on record saying they are for term limits.....beat it into the heads of voters...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:51 am

The very last thing you are going to get from this narco state is "freedom". LMFAO potheads are such fucking morons.

Decriminalization is what you should have gone for. Now you are fucked.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:03 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:49 am
The people want their freedom, they just can't afford it...or aren't willing to pay the high price.
Not sure what you mean by this. Since we got our medical cards, we've spent far less on MJ than when we went the black market route. It's better quality, too.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:07 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:51 am
The very last thing you are going to get from this narco state is "freedom". LMFAO potheads are such fucking morons.

Right, we should have held out, just like we did with alcohol....

As if pot ever had even a remote chance of being given a lower "state control," status than alcohol. :roll: Have you never lived in a state where you can't buy chips & alcohol at the same store? In Kansas, we can get beer & rum at the same store, but damn, if you want some coke to go into your rum, that's another stop. In Kentucky, I think, if you want beer, rum & coke, it's still two stops, you can get your beer & coke at the same store, but not the rum.

LMAO.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:11 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:07 am
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:51 am

Right, we should have held out, just like we did with alcohol....

As if pot ever had even a remote chance of being given a lower "state control," status than alcohol. :roll: Have you never lived in a state where you can't buy chips & alcohol at the same store? In Kansas, we can get beer & rum at the same store, but damn, if you want some coke to go into your rum, that's another stop. In Kentucky, I think, if you want beer, rum & coke, it's still two stops, you can get your beer & coke at the same store, but not the rum.

LMAO.

You are beholden to a narco state, genius. The same people who choked to death some dude in Baltimore for selling loose cigs are going to become a militarized drug gang with "legalization". You will get weed only from the people licensed by the state through graft and corruption. Prices will be very high eventually, and the black market will be ruthlessly policed.

You signed on for the drug war on steroids, and you are still too high to comprehend why that was a poor choice.

The comparison to alcohol is ridiculous. You need only meet food safety regulations to produce alcoholic beverages. Marijuana is not being treated the same at all, for good reason. They want your $$$, and you will give it to them because you are a pothead who cannot help but make bad decisions.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:17 am

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:11 am
The comparison to alcohol is ridiculous.
Quit pretending the state was EVER going to let pot be "controlled," the way it controls comic books. It was always, always, always going to be similar to alcohol. Pretending otherwise just makes you look silly.

"Hey, it used to be sched 1, but, now, let's just let it be a free-for-all!"

uh huh.

I'm terribly sorry that it angers you that I no longer risk prison, but, c'est las vis!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 am

I am not the one pretending anything, princess. I am telling you the time of day. You are better off avoiding that product than becoming a drug dependent to the state. What a fucking ridiculously poor decision process.

All that drug war shit you bitch about is going to be ramped up. You support making it worse.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:24 am

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 am
I am not the one pretending anything, princess. I am telling you the time of day. You are better off avoiding that product than becoming a drug dependent to the state. What a fucking ridiculously poor decision process.

All that drug war shit you bitch about is going to be ramped up. You support making it worse.
I'm fine. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, Doll face.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:26 am

Kath wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:24 am
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 am

I'm fine. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, Doll face.
LOL

I am not worried about you, sunshine. I think it's hilarious that you can't admit that you are addicted to this substance and will pretty much pay whatever the state deems you can give up.

Florida, especially, is one of the most parasitic piece of shit state governments in these United States. They have their hooks into you now. We all know you will literally give up basic shit to get your weed. They know it. They aren't stupid.

I don't even think they could have taxed tobacco like this. Even tobacco addicts would stop smoking at some point.