I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

DBTrek

Re: I'm digging Governor DeSantis so far

Post by DBTrek » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:42 pm

Shush, wiki dude.

Yes, people with pre-existing mania or a history of family psychosis fare poorly with narcotics. Not news since the 1950s.

List the side effects of your meds now. List the side effects of Chinese manufactured testosterone. Let’s put some context around your silly factoid talking points.

Who you even preaching to?
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Research says this is independent of pre-existing conditions. Marijuana causes psychosis.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:46 pm

The authors found that cannabis use alone does not predict the transition to subsequent psychiatric illness. Many factors are involved, including genetics, environment, time period of initiation and duration of cannabis use, underlying psychiatric pathology that preceded drug use, and combined use of other psychoactive drugs.[22]
From your own cited “research”.

Is poor reading comprehension a side effect of one of your pharmaceuticals or the Chinese testosterone supplements?
:think:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:45 pm

Kath wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:41 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:28 pm

It wont be classed with Alcohol or tobacco, more like guns or CIIs
I don't know what a CII is, but, it is less dangerous than Alcohol & tobacco. What would the logic be, there?

Fuck the government and their freedom hating ways.
When you refer to Schedule I, that's the Control schedule. So the industry standard is to refer to narcotics bu thier C schedule. The difference between 2 to 3 is night and day. So when I say C II I mean a Schedule II narcotic. Xanax is a C IV so is Ambien. I know in PA it is equivalent to a CII with rules that say a dispensary has to be single use. Which mean if I run a normal Pharmacy and I would like to apply to run a dispensary, it must be another separate facility, I have to go through a controlled distribution chain.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:11 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:14 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:25 pm
Have you guys ever heard the pothead line about how they do not need to take dangerous anti-depression meds because of their weed habit? LOL

It does the same thing. It boosts dopamine and suppresses serotonin reuptake.
... yet one grows naturally and abundantly and the other is lab created, sold at massive markup, and is a link in the pharmaceutical-insurance extortion chain that drives our healthcare costs skyward.
Marijuana becomes legalized, you do know it will become those things, right? Hell, with vapes and edibles lab creation is already here. This ain't your daddies Mary Jane some of these idiots have been putting Fentanyl and warfarin in with cannabis oil.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:16 pm

I fully expect you to be opposed to any form of caanabis legalization, your livelihood standing to take the biggest hit from its decriminalization.

That being said, the “OMG OMG BUT THIS NEW WEED IS SUPER CHARGED 10000x MARIJUANA” trope was played out in the 90s. It was weak when they rolled it out to re-scare the boomers who knew from experience the government was lying about weed. It hasn’t become any more convincing in the interim.

Look around everyone - how many psychotics hopped up on “super weed” can you personally name, out of the many, many, many, many weed users you know.

None.

That’s nation wide. Nobody can name any because the shit is fantasy.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:33 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:16 pm
I fully expect you to be opposed to any form of caanabis legalization, your livelihood standing to take the biggest hit from its decriminalization.

That being said, the “OMG OMG BUT THIS NEW WEED IS SUPER CHARGED 10000x MARIJUANA” trope was played out in the 90s. It was weak when they rolled it out to re-scare the boomers who knew from experience the government was lying about weed. It hasn’t become any more convincing in the interim.

Look around everyone - how many psychotics hopped up on “super weed” can you personally name, out of the many, many, many, many weed users you know.

None.

That’s nation wide. Nobody can name any because the shit is fantasy.
:lol: :lol: You have no idea how this game gets played. Independent Pharmacies dont exist anymore. With Marijuana legalization enterprising Pharmacist can now get away from the big corporations and start independany businesses. Here in the state of PA regulation already exist that in order to open a dispensary you need a Pharm D and in good standing with the state board. The biggest boon for me would be legalization to became a widespread success not just a niche market. You think money is made for a Pharmacy on CII's? Fuck them baby, maintenance meds keep the lights on. Toke up, get them munchies, I'll have your statins and insulin ready for you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:38 pm

Keep the cheetohs and gummy worms on a stand next to the counter.

Everybody is jizzing over the narco state exploiting drug abusers for profit. But I am the bad guy for pointing out the fact that drug abusers are just cash cattle for the state and their rent-seeking drug pushers.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:57 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:38 pm
Keep the cheetohs and gummy worms on a stand next to the counter.

Everybody is jizzing over the narco state exploiting drug abusers for profit. But I am the bad guy for pointing out the fact that drug abusers are just cash cattle for the state and their rent-seeking drug pushers.
You’re just oblivious to the fact that you were a narco state slave the moment you accepted your first recurring perscription.

That’s the part that irritates me. Marijuana isn’t a super food, it’s not some magic herb that only does good and never does ill. But it is an herbal medicine that has tremendous value for an incredible number of people, unlike the vast majority of pharmaceutical toxins the rest of America gorges on 24/7. In about to turn 44 and guess how many perscription meds I’m on?

Zero.

But your shit(and everyone else’s) is all in the water supply because so damn many of the rest of you are popping so many pills that the remainder of your consumption is significant enough to taint public water.

Jeez folks, you really think I’m interested in a lecture on drugs from you fucking ‘script zombies? Not only does my shit not have nearly the disastrous side effects of the shit you all dose on regularly, but cannabis stays out of “the commons” as well.

The folks walking around with damn beams protruding ten feet out of their eyeballs need to give us folks with the dust motes a damn rest already.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:03 pm

I have no recurring prescriptions.

But if I did need to use marijuana as medicine for some reason, I wouldn't go through the state either. I wouldn't be able to afford the state market. The black market is your way to go. It's probably safer (ironically), certainly cheaper, and probably more potent.