FUCK THE PRC

Montegriffo

Re: FUCK THE PRC

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:39 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:31 pm
Here you go Monte - this one is a fun read - NatReview/Right Wing "based"....facts seem to check - but even the paper admits not definitive proof....but does state it's one hell of a coincidence.....especially given the Job postings by the PRC for virologists to work on newly discovered bat viruses....

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/ ... uhan-labs/
I once saw the same guy get exactly the same straight flush twice in one evening. No dodgy dealing, genuine blind luck. Now that's a coincidence.
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:42 pm

Clubs, 8 high.
He won next to no chips both times.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:06 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:15 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:58 pm
Conspiracy theories are fun though.
That’s my point - where’s all the videos?
You want me to believe the trolls are passing on that level of click bait?
You're not looking in the right places. Here are some:

http://adam.curry.com/html/NoAgendaEpis ... wnotes,341

4 Main theories

5 G

Virus is not actually a virus, but a reaction humans have to major changes in the electromagnetic mesh that surrounds us
Claim is that it started in 1918 with first broadcasts
Upgrades along the way to include swine flu around 4G
First 5G roll-outs were in Wuhan and Northern Italy
Could it be StarLink?

David Icke
No virus
Simple sleight of hand with data
PCR testing does NOT test for different types of corona virus, just 'corona virus'
Normal flu deaths account for the numbers
Data misrepresentation is used to show problem reaction solution
Goal is vaccines and patient tracking
Control for Climate Change mitigation

Q
The most colorful of all
Q is actually JFK Jr who went under cove when the deep state took over - Hillary Clinton
Been awaiting revenge on the elites for killing his Dad (hence the Dylan song release)
The Elites who eat babies, have pizza parties, partied with Epstein and Weinstein
Most importantly they take 'Adrenochrome' which is extracted from children who are first put into a state of distress that releases compounds like adrenaline into their blood.
In order to track the elites, a tainted batch of Adrenochrome was circulated among a list of elites that they gpt from Harvey Weinstein in return for sentence reduction or disappearing him.
The shut down of all the world is so that Trump, Barr and The White-hats can arrest over 160.000 people world wide, stopping this scourge. Where We Go One, We Go All!

The Booby Trap
Iran contracted with A Swiss bio chemist to create a bio weapon that could be used against the Saudi's
Mossad caught wind of this and they swapped the weapon out for a SARS version that would not transmit easily
Saudi Arabia, once they had it, sent it to a Dutch lab for testing
The Dutch sent a sample to Winnipeg for their bio weapons lab to dissect the virus
Chinese PLA stole the sample from that lab and sent it to their own bio lab in Wuhan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Chinese have been working on a biological first strike since 2005
The idea was to cripple key places and then basically soft-invade
The plan called for bat SARS to be transmitted through water infrastructure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China was so desperate because of Trade Sanctions and their internal economy that they decided to deploy their bio weapon
This got back through military intelligence in the USA
That's when Ft Detrick created a mirror image of the virus the Chinese had, which was already a mod by the Israeli's that had 2 strains; the L strain in the water / excrement, which is lethal, and the S strain in the airborne inoculation strain.
The concept being that you spread the L strain in the direct are you area targeting, and then blanket everything with the S strain so people quickly spread a very mild version that inoculates you from the L strain. It apparently also had some other features that would render any Chinese counter measure useless.
This version was then inserted into the lab at Wuhan (probably another corrupt professor transfer)
The booby trap deployed and Beijing freaked out, thinking their original virus had gotten out.
In a last ditch effort, the CCP sent carrier sof the strains to USA and Europe, in the hope they would have a head start and could play the hero to everyone to upstage the US
Notice NO cases in Africa, since that is the Chinese 'Engine Room'
Also started blaming US from within the US media
Eventually they were told or figured out that they could blanket their cities with S strain, which they were spraying

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:58 am

Nah - I mean youtube trolls - where they get censored by the powers that be - plenty of click bait on rest of net - but “oddly” very few videos on youtube, also, when you search anything with “covid 19 and Wuhan lab” , most videos are about how great PRC responded...

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:08 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:39 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Here you go Monte - this one is a fun read - NatReview/Right Wing "based"....facts seem to check - but even the paper admits not definitive proof....but does state it's one hell of a coincidence.....especially given the Job postings by the PRC for virologists to work on newly discovered bat viruses....

I once saw the same guy get exactly the same straight flush twice in one evening. No dodgy dealing, genuine blind luck. Now that's a coincidence.
Perhaps he cheated? :rollyclown:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:21 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:08 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

That's the fourth time you done played that bitch of spades on my ass
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:21 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:21 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:08 am
Montegriffo wrote:

That's the fourth time you done played that bitch of spades on my ass
100% sure he didn't cheat.
It was a game at a juggling convention amongst old friends, he didn't deal either hand and he won nothing anyway.
Most convincing was the fact that he wouldn't have been able to resist telling us how he did it if he had.
Like I said, I wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
I've had a different view on coincidences ever since.
The probability of that happening is so small as to be virtually impossible and yet it happened right in front of me.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:50 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:58 am
Nah - I mean youtube trolls - where they get censored by the powers that be - plenty of click bait on rest of net - but “oddly” very few videos on youtube, also, when you search anything with “covid 19 and Wuhan lab” , most videos are about how great PRC responded...
You can't use Google or YouTube search any more. Even "legit" news sources complains that their articles on corona doesn't show up.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:45 am

I think we should focus on the lies and failures of our own regime.

The American regime is not much better than the CCP and has far more impact on us. They just consigned possibly a hundred thousand American lives to death for their markets and globalist power structure. If anybody holds hope they are willing to keep isolation measures going all the way up to a vaccine deployment, they ought to disabuse themselves of that notion. These people have NO PROBLEM sacrificing millions of American lives for their markets and their privilege. The only thing that scares the shit out of them is the American people calling for a convention and ending their reign of lunacy.

American democracy is a sham. We are ruled over by a triumvirate power structure consisting of a bureaucratic deep state, corporate/investor class, and a corporate propaganda system.

Fuck the "fuck the PRC" meme right in the ass. The people killing you and your fellow countrymen are in Washington, New York media rooms, and in corporate board rooms. This anti-China propaganda is meant to redirect your anger away from the people you actually have the power to depose.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:45 am
I think we should focus on the lies and failures of our own regime.

The American regime is not much better than the CCP and has far more impact on us. They just consigned possibly a hundred thousand American lives to death for their markets and globalist power structure. If anybody holds hope they are willing to keep isolation measures going all the way up to a vaccine deployment, they ought to disabuse themselves of that notion. These people have NO PROBLEM sacrificing millions of American lives for their markets and their privilege. The only thing that scares the shit out of them is the American people calling for a convention and ending their reign of lunacy.

American democracy is a sham. We are ruled over by a triumvirate power structure consisting of a bureaucratic deep state, corporate/investor class, and a corporate propaganda system.

Fuck the "fuck the PRC" meme right in the ass. The people killing you and your fellow countrymen are in Washington, New York media rooms, and in corporate board rooms. This anti-China propaganda is meant to redirect your anger away from the people you actually have the power to depose.

The globalists have nothing to gain from this except an excuse to strip away more liberties - public opinion is turning against globalization...and the fact our own government is full of snakes does not absolve the PRC.

PRC has nothing to gain from this either.

This whole thing is a giant PRC fuck up.