FUCK THE PRC

Zlaxer

FUCK THE PRC

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:51 pm

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/a ... ?cmpid=rss
China is also pushing for new changes in Taiwan. Mr. Xi, for example, has talked about increasing harmonization, in economic fields such as energy and transportation, but also in legal matters, such as technology standards.

“Xi Jinping is demanding Taiwan amend its own laws and regulations in order to fit with Chinese laws and regulatory processes,” Mr. Lai said.

It is, he said, “very worrisome.”

Sorry Taiwan - Not willing to die for a war your lost fair and square....but FUCK THE PRC anyways....

TheReal_ND

Re: FUCK THE PRC

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:09 pm

the globe and mail.con

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:20 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:09 pm
the globe and mail.con
Your point?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:38 pm

You don't know up from down. The fact that you are even citing this probable western backed shitty epub named "daily globe and mail and guardian and times and world star hip hop" shit rag proves as much. You are just another retard hopping on the hate China bandwagon long after the CIA decided everyone needs to hate China. We should though. Fuck Chyna.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:07 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:38 pm
You don't know up from down. The fact that you are even citing this probable western backed shitty epub named "daily globe and mail and guardian and times and world star hip hop" shit rag proves as much. You are just another retard hopping on the hate China bandwagon long after the CIA decided everyone needs to hate China. We should though. Fuck Chyna.
Was there major rioting in France again this weekend? Haven't heard much since over a week ago...
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:42 pm

No. Off topic but a Muslim shot up a restaurant and put a big damper on the turn out. Last I heard there are still protests going on but it is France so whatever.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:47 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:38 pm
Whateva - I've been on the FUCK THE PRC wagon long before it became vogue.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:50 pm

That may be true. If that is the case then I tip my hat to you sir. They are a clear and present danger. But I have doubts we are anything resembling an opposition to them somedays.

Either way, we totally got played into this situation.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:59 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:50 pm
That may be true. If that is the case then I tip my hat to you sir. They are a clear and present danger. But I have doubts we are anything resembling an opposition to them somedays.

Concretely, discreetly, economically, politically, militarily (to one degree or another) we should be in an "alliance" with almost every Asian country other than China...against China. So Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, India etc. etc.

The only nations that we should be more aligned with our the Anglo nations while they can still be called that. Sadly , commerce isn't enough to link peoples truly together for eons.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:06 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:59 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:50 pm

Concretely, discreetly, economically, politically, militarily (to one degree or another) we should be in an "alliance" with almost every Asian country other than China...against China. So Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, India etc. etc.

The only nations that we should be more aligned with our the Anglo nations while they can still be called that. Sadly , commerce isn't enough to link peoples truly together for eons.
Already allied with Korea and Japan. Notice how we’ve ignored the insanity of the Philippines, Indonesia, and others. They’re trying to build that containment strategy now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0