Women make less because men work longer hours, duhhh...

MilSpecs

Re: Women make less because men work longer hours, duhhh...

Post by MilSpecs » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:11 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:03 am
Most of them pursue men for respurces rather than love, which is why most women marry men who eaen more than them.
You are never going to find what Nick has if you don’t get ahold of yourself. Most people marry for love. You don’t think women are human, and that’s just sick.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:12 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:11 am
Most of them pursue men for respurces rather than love, which is why most women marry men who eaen more than them.
You are never going to find what Nick has if you don’t get ahold of yourself. Most people marry for love. You don’t think women are human, and that’s just sick.
Women do not marry for love. If women married for love, you'd not see the vast majority of women married to men who make more than themselves. LOL

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:13 am

I don’t care what most women do nor what society at large thinks is acceptable behavior.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 am

STA claims women have victimhood issues.... which of course plenty of women do have...

That being said STA clearly has more than his own share of victimhood issues.

So there you have it...

Victimhood is a thing... not dominated entirely by either gender.

:ugeek:

(Expect major STA volcanic eruption.... counting 3,2,1...)
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 am

DrYouth wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 am
STA claims women have victimhood issues.... which of course plenty of women do have...

So there you have it...

Having your children stolen from you and enslaved is a legitimate victimization.

Women do not deserve default custody and they certainly do not deserve financial rewards for alienating children from fathers.

I think women do have legitimate issues, they simply arenot currently anywhere near as bad as what men face, which is why they do anything and everything to shut down discussion of men's issues and make up their own fake issues like a wage gap and rape culture.

And women who seriously come at me with this nonsense about how they deserve special privileges like alimony certainly do not earn my respect as equals. They obviously are not equals with even a garbage collector, which is yet another area where lack of women representation oddly does not concern them..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:26 am

imagine what would happen if most of society became like MRAs and managed to get men treated as we currently treat women.

I think civilization would basically collapse. once you realize that, it is difficult to take these rad fems seriously. They want to be treated in a way that we cannot possibly treat men without total collapse, and yet they claim they are our equals.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:28 am

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 am
DrYouth wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 am

So there you have it...

Having your children stolen from you and enslaved is a legitimate victimization.

Women do not deserve default custody and they certainly do not deserve financial rewards for alienating children from fathers.

I think women do have legitimate issues, they simply arenot currently anywhere near as bad as what men face, which is why they do anything and everything to shut down discussion of men's issues and make up their own fake issues like a wage gap and rape culture.

And women who seriously come at me with this nonsense about how they deserve special privileges like alimony certainly do not earn my respect as equals. They obviously are not equals with even a garbage collector, which is yet another area where lack of women representation oddly does not concern them..
But what if the wage gap is not a fake issue (it isn't) wouldn't that mean that women marrying men who earn more than them is a statistical certainty?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:29 am

the wage gap is so fake that the History Channel is doing a show on it with Ancient Aliens.
Shikata ga nai

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:49 am

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:12 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:11 am
Women do not marry for love. If women married for love, you'd not see the vast majority of women married to men who make more than themselves. LOL
Irrational. If I stop working then of course my husband’s earnings are going to surpass mine.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:28 am

But what if the wage gap is not a fake issue (it isn't) wouldn't that mean that women marrying men who earn more than them is a statistical certainty?
You’re thinking rationally, Monte, and that’s not OK.