"So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

DBTrek

Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:22 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:20 am

Damn it, I wish you people would stop forcing me to post the words of Margaret Thatcher, at least this is before all the voice coaching made her tone repulse me like the sound of nails scraping a blackboard.

Help from the USA....zero.

Y’all took a tiny Island away from Argentina with zero help from the USA?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:27 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:22 am

Y’all took a tiny Island with zero help from the USA?
A group of islands*, 8000 miles from home and we still hold them despite the Argies being much closer and never dropping their claim.

*Hence the name The Falkland Islands (note the plural)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:30 am

It’s not every first world country that can take shit away from South America.

... just every first world country that has tried so far.
:lol:

Don’t forget the zulus, man. You beat them too, sometimes.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:33 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 am
clubgop wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:14 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:34 pm
^^^ not wrong.
Yes he is. As a practicing Jew he is wrong. Chanukah is a minor holiday made big deal in North America by its proximity to Christmas, yes, but it certainly is not bullshit. What is bullshit is two knuckleheads like brewster and dirty dick telling anybody about religion or anything of substance.
You knew that whole story about the would-be gregarious spouse was concocted solely so he could slam the holidays as “stupid” again. Leftist are like trains full of poop, they only run that one track over and over again, and they stink.
He does that a lot. Supposedly his wife is some sort of clinician so he can dispense with medical advice by proxy. Compassion, charity, and knowledge are sexually transmitted and he hasn't been laid in a while. In fact, I would think Christmas is a shitty holiday too if everybody got those DNA test and found out the kids weren't mine, like he did.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:33 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Damn it, I wish you people would stop forcing me to post the words of Margaret Thatcher, at least this is before all the voice coaching made her tone repulse me like the sound of nails scraping a blackboard.

Um.......NO.
The United States was concerned that a protracted conflict could draw the Soviet Union on Argentina's side,[37] and initially tried to mediate an end to the conflict through "Shuttle diplomacy". However, when Argentina refused the U.S. peace overtures, U.S. Secretary of State Alexander Haig announced that the United States would prohibit arms sales to Argentina and provide material support for British operations. Both Houses of the U.S. Congress passed resolutions supporting the U.S. action siding with the United Kingdom.[38]

The U.S. provided the United Kingdom with Sidewinder missiles for use by the Harrier jets.[39][40] President Ronald Reagan approved the Royal Navy's request to borrow the Sea Harrier-capable amphibious assault ship USS Iwo Jima (LPH-2) if the British lost an aircraft carrier. The United States Navy developed a plan to help the British man the ship with American military contractors, likely retired sailors with knowledge of Iwo Jima's systems.[41]
Congrats on holding the islands. You need to move there once the human rights immigrants flood your country.
Last edited by PartyOf5 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:36 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:37 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:33 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Um.......NO.
The United States was concerned that a protracted conflict could draw the Soviet Union on Argentina's side,[37] and initially tried to mediate an end to the conflict through "Shuttle diplomacy". However, when Argentina refused the U.S. peace overtures, U.S. Secretary of State Alexander Haig announced that the United States would prohibit arms sales to Argentina and provide material support for British operations. Both Houses of the U.S. Congress passed resolutions supporting the U.S. action siding with the United Kingdom.[38]

The U.S. provided the United Kingdom with Sidewinder missiles for use by the Harrier jets.[39][40] President Ronald Reagan approved the Royal Navy's request to borrow the Sea Harrier-capable amphibious assault ship USS Iwo Jima (LPH-2) if the British lost an aircraft carrier. The United States Navy developed a plan to help the British man the ship with American military contractors, likely retired sailors with knowledge of Iwo Jima's systems.[41]
It like bragging about US military dominance by bragging about Grenada. Gotta suck for English Flaggot to hack for Thatcher because we know a Labour government at the time would've cucked.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:41 am

I think it's amusing he can only bring up decades old wars to prove how bad ass UK is. Meanwhile, happening TODAY the UK is shitting themselves over Brexit and giving away their sovereignty by signing a pact saying immigration is a human right.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:42 am

You can’t cite a badass guerilla army like the North Vietnamese and compare our loss to you guys getting your asses whooped by literal spear-chuckers.

Why am I posting from America and not the most wealthy British protectorate on Earth? Ah that’s right, because we whooped your asses too.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:44 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:42 am
You can’t cite a badass guerilla army like the North Vietnamese and compare our loss to you guys getting your asses whooped by literal spear-chuckers.

Why am I posting from America and not the most wealthy British protectorate on Earth? Ah that’s right, because we whooped your asses too.
Well, you did have to go cup in hand to those Godamn French Bolsheviks but I'm sure you are making some sort of valid point here...