"So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

DBTrek

Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:44 pm

I’m on a streak of “mot wrong”, this thread. Behold Brewster whose wife would really really donate to charity if not for “reasons” as he tries to capture high ground while simultaneously attacking the holidays of another religious group.

Leftists are as predictable and boring as they are impressionable. No one was shocked by his response, we all could’ve written a reasonable imitation of it ourselves, given the few facts he divulged.

"My wife is a real Christian who would donate half her check under certain circumstances, but you holiday celebrating assholes are dummies. At least the dumb Jews know their holiday is Fucking dumb. Praise God."

100% Train wreck.

/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:34 am

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:47 pm
I've been a rightward drifting anarchist drifting through the leftist Mecca known as Seattle. I've become a conservative after decades of watching leftist dogma fail to deliver
I'm more curious about the anarchist dogma. Delivered?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:48 pm
In other words Image
There's nothing to surrender to. Jedi admitted starting this thread just be be a troll. If there was some actual topic worth discussing then you'd have some ground to stand on about the topic being changed. Or maybe you just like waving a white flag. You are from Europe after all.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:10 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 am
Montegriffo wrote:
In other words Image
There's nothing to surrender to. Jedi admitted starting this thread just be be a troll. If there was some actual topic worth discussing then you'd have some ground to stand on about the topic being changed. Or maybe you just like waving a white flag. You are from Europe after all.
I'm from Britain, if you remember we famously did not surrender when all around us folded like a cheap lawn chair.

Full speech
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:06 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:10 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
In other words Image
I'm from Britain, if you remember we famously did not surrender when all around us folded like a cheap lawn chair.

Full speech
I know the speech. I listen to Iron Maiden. :character-beavisbutthead:

That was 80 years ago. You also had a little help *cough* U.S.A. *cough* during that war. Just look at the half-assed pull-out job you're doing with Brexit. Oh, and you signed on to a UN pact making immigration a human right. That is surrendering your country without the messy transition of a war, but it is surrender.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:34 am
DBTrek wrote:
I've been a rightward drifting anarchist drifting through the leftist Mecca known as Seattle. I've become a conservative after decades of watching leftist dogma fail to deliver
It delivered on some levels (aka, not calling cops, but handling issues man-to-man). Not on other levels (other people calling cops).

Anarchy fails because it assumes others are as badass as yourself. They’re not. Many of them are weak-minded and vindictive people who derive power from numerical superiority. So anarchism works until you encounter your first mob of idiots.
:twisted:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:14 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:34 pm
^^^ not wrong.
Yes he is. As a practicing Jew he is wrong. Chanukah is a minor holiday made big deal in North America by its proximity to Christmas, yes, but it certainly is not bullshit. What is bullshit is two knuckleheads like brewster and dirty dick telling anybody about religion or anything of substance.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:16 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:34 am
DBTrek wrote:
It delivered on some levels (aka, not calling cops, but handling issues man-to-man). Not on other levels (other people calling cops).

Anarchy fails because it assumes others are as badass as yourself. They’re not. Many of them are weak-minded and vindictive people who derive power from numerical superiority. So anarchism works until you encounter your first mob of idiots.
:twisted:
Seems anarchism works as long as there aren't any other people. ;)
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:14 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:34 pm
^^^ not wrong.
Yes he is. As a practicing Jew he is wrong. Chanukah is a minor holiday made big deal in North America by its proximity to Christmas, yes, but it certainly is not bullshit. What is bullshit is two knuckleheads like brewster and dirty dick telling anybody about religion or anything of substance.
You knew that whole story about the would-be gregarious spouse was concocted solely so he could slam the holidays as “stupid” again. Leftist are like trains full of poop, they only run that one track over and over again, and they stink.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:20 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:06 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:10 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

Full speech
I know the speech. I listen to Iron Maiden. :character-beavisbutthead:

That was 80 years ago. You also had a little help *cough* U.S.A. *cough* during that war. Just look at the half-assed pull-out job you're doing with Brexit. Oh, and you signed on to a UN pact making immigration a human right. That is surrendering your country without the messy transition of a war, but it is surrender.
Damn it, I wish you people would stop forcing me to post the words of Margaret Thatcher, at least this is before all the voice coaching made her tone repulse me like the sound of nails scraping a blackboard.

Help from the USA....zero.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.