Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:39 pm

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 pm
brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:36 am
Now you're lying about not accusing me of lying! You and your Orange Boy think no one can simply look back and see what you said? When simple facts don't fit your worldview they must be lies. Simple!

How is that a lie when you literally came in here to hold your spouse up as a paragon of Christianity, only to immediately segue into bashing people who celebrate Christmas and then following up with another post to bash Hanukkah?

A truth you don’t happen to like is not the same as a lie - in spite of what leftist ideology preaches.
;)
You all are so ridiculous you can't even remember what led down this path. I was refuting the idea that all Leftists were Atheists by the example of my wife, I certainty wasn't holding up my Kosher keeping wife as a "paragon of Christianity"!!! None of which is lying, which is what you both accused me of. I've really got nothing against Christmas except when people think that consumerism is what Christianity is about and are happy to kick their fellow humans to the curb, in direct contradiction to Jesus's teachings.

Gloppy, I can't imagine what kind of 'Practicing Jew' you are, since tzedakah, t'shuvah, and Tikkun olam don't seem to be in your playbook, just hate.
You are the one full of piss and vinegar not any of us. By the bye I wasn't accusing you of lying I was accusing you of lionizing your wife. A subtle difference but one you obviously in your rage cant seem to understand. We know, Orange man bad, the TDS will never be satiated. By the way t'shuvah and tzedakah arent accomplished with other people's money confiscated at point of gun, which pays for your wife to slum it as a social worker. Make no mistake you both are serving your true God, big government. Your signaling can end now, we got the message.

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:01 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:19 pm
brewster wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 am

As for my wife, she is a clinical social worker who has devoted her life to serving the underprivileged, you know, the people you despise. She, and many of the people she has worked with over the years are religious people of various faiths. You can't get your head around highly educated people who could be making tons more money in the private sector choosing instead to help other people. It makes your self centered heads explode. How sad that your only response is "hur der, he must be lying about stuff".

I don't know the full story, but it is quite possible that your wife is an enabler for these people. Oftentimes, these lowlifes will tell a sob story with big sloppy crocodile tears and swindle some social worker into signing off on some gimme-dats for them. Before you know it, they drove off with the whole US treasury. And then the pieces all fall together. Why is this disenfranchised dude driving a brand new Lincoln Navigator when he sings the blues to you about not being able to feed his children? Why is every pic on his social media showing him being drunk in public with his buddies? Why are lotto tickets carpeting the entire floor of his section 8 apartment? I'm not saying that is the case here, but you should let your wife know that 98% of these people she sees simply view her as a vessel to transport them to the land of Welfaria. Its noble to help the downtrodden, but it would be even more noble if they actually made an effort to help America.
Ah, the fairie tales you tell yourselves so you can feel good! Just like the 'criminal immigrants', when statistically they are far less likely than a "natural born American" to commit a crime here. Do you have any personal experience with the "welfare class" other than stepping over them? But I bet you know plenty of guys "on disability".

FWIW My wife has heard it all in 2.5 decades. She has run homeless shelters and mental health clinics. She has the finest tuned bullshit detector in the country from interviewing thousands. She gets people in her clinic all the time just looking for xanax etc. She tells them to take a hike.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:46 pm

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:01 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:19 pm
brewster wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 am

As for my wife, she is a clinical social worker who has devoted her life to serving the underprivileged, you know, the people you despise. She, and many of the people she has worked with over the years are religious people of various faiths. You can't get your head around highly educated people who could be making tons more money in the private sector choosing instead to help other people. It makes your self centered heads explode. How sad that your only response is "hur der, he must be lying about stuff".

I don't know the full story, but it is quite possible that your wife is an enabler for these people. Oftentimes, these lowlifes will tell a sob story with big sloppy crocodile tears and swindle some social worker into signing off on some gimme-dats for them. Before you know it, they drove off with the whole US treasury. And then the pieces all fall together. Why is this disenfranchised dude driving a brand new Lincoln Navigator when he sings the blues to you about not being able to feed his children? Why is every pic on his social media showing him being drunk in public with his buddies? Why are lotto tickets carpeting the entire floor of his section 8 apartment? I'm not saying that is the case here, but you should let your wife know that 98% of these people she sees simply view her as a vessel to transport them to the land of Welfaria. Its noble to help the downtrodden, but it would be even more noble if they actually made an effort to help America.
Ah, the fairie tales you tell yourselves so you can feel good! Just like the 'criminal immigrants', when statistically they are far less likely than a "natural born American" to commit a crime here. Do you have any personal experience with the "welfare class" other than stepping over them? But I bet you know plenty of guys "on disability".

FWIW My wife has heard it all in 2.5 decades. She has run homeless shelters and mental health clinics. She has the finest tuned bullshit detector in the country from interviewing thousands. She gets people in her clinic all the time just looking for xanax etc. She tells them to take a hike.
I'll bet I interact with far more poor people than you do on a daily basis, and I actually see them in their natural habitat as a poor person myself. I have also volunteered with various homeless organizations in the past (no I did not do it out of altruism, I did it in high school and college to fill class and scholarship requirements, or I got roped into it from my family's church). The difference between how the homeless act when they are dealing with a percieved authority figure vs. someone like me is striking. Their views on the people who help them might surprise you too. Quite a bit more resentment and contempt than you probably realize. Same thing when I volunteered at food banks. Those people at the food banks scam them all the time and take way more food than they are supposed to. They will pull up in nice ass cars too. Its some Eddie Haskell type shit. Don't make the mistake of equating poverty with nobility.

Homeless people terrorize the area where I work. I cannot just take my break in the parking lot of my job because they relentlessly panhandle me. Sometimes I will be sleeping and they actually tap on my window and wake me up. Ok fine, I'll just go to the park. Its beautiful, there is a bench by the lake where I can read and not be disturbed....Wait a second! There's a fucking homeless guy who has been camping out in this public family park on the picnic benches by the lake for a month. There are four benches under this pavilion, and he has made it where the people who pay taxes can't use any of them because his sleeping bag and clothes are on all of them. It pisses me off. I feel like they force society to hate them by their behavior.
Shikata ga nai

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:49 pm

I vote we don't speak ill of other's spouses, even if they bring them into the conversation as evidence. Say it's a sort of gentleman/gentlewoman's agreement. Same with kids.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:20 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:49 pm
I vote we don't speak ill of other's spouses, even if they bring them into the conversation as evidence. Say it's a sort of gentleman/gentlewoman's agreement. Same with kids.
I bet your overbearing wife told you to say that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:25 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:49 pm
I vote you dont be a censorious bitch ass like English Flaggot and tell others how to conduct their business.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:29 am

Ah, the fairie tales you tell yourselves so you can feel good! Just like the 'criminal immigrants', when statistically they are far less likely than a "natural born American" to commit a crime here.
Lumping all immigrants into the same category with no differentiation between illegal and legal, while pretending you are not for "open border" is the real fairy tale.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:18 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:29 am
Ah, the fairie tales you tell yourselves so you can feel good! Just like the 'criminal immigrants', when statistically they are far less likely than a "natural born American" to commit a crime here.
Lumping all immigrants into the same category with no differentiation between illegal and legal, while pretending you are not for "open border" is the real fairy tale.

Brewster only stands to gain by flooding the country with 3rd world poverty - more poor means higher demand for social services....

So - let’s bring as many as we can in, crash the sysyem, and bankrupt the federal government.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:34 am

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 pm

You all are so ridiculous you can't even remember what led down this path.
Sure I do. I was in here slapping leftists around for blathering about how stupid the religious are and consistently shitting on the holidays like a bunch of Malthusian goblins, and what did you do?

Came in here, identified yourself as a leftist, and immediately started shitting on the holidays. It’s like your DNA issues an irresistible command to start telling everyone else how they’re just greedy little pretenders who don’t understand their own religion, and their holidays are bullshit.

Is that what tzedakah and the rest mean, because it’s one of the few behaviors we can reliably expect from leftists.

... and every illegal alien in the land violated our laws when they breached our border, putting their criminality rate at 100%. So there is literally no way they are less criminal than legal residents. If all 300+ million of us started committing crimes right this second the best we could do is tie their record.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:48 am

I am more than a little sick of Christmas music played everywhere before Christmas week.

Play some Hanukah music or something. Anything. Maybe some African tribal drums or Tibetan throat singers. Can we not listen to Bing Crosby's White Christmas for a single day?