Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by clubgop » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:11 am

brewster wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 am
clubgop wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:33 am
DBTrek wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 am

You knew that whole story about the would-be gregarious spouse was concocted solely so he could slam the holidays as “stupid” again. Leftist are like trains full of poop, they only run that one track over and over again, and they stink.
He does that a lot. Supposedly his wife is some sort of clinician so he can dispense with medical advice by proxy. Compassion, charity, and knowledge are sexually transmitted and he hasn't been laid in a while. In fact, I would think Christmas is a shitty holiday too if everybody got those DNA test and found out the kids weren't mine, like he did.
You guys are so used to lying, and being lied to by your leaders and media talking heads that you just assume everything is lies. Must be a fun world you live in, kinda like the Soviet Union or GDR. Yeah Gloppy, you're agreeing it's excrement from a male bovine ruminant, but then declaring it's not bullshit. It's celebrating a military victory 2100 years ago that led to a century of independence before Rome squashed them. Yay. Not spiritual or religious in the least. That's what makes it bullshit compared to days meant for us to search within to become better people. Purim is bullshit too, but at least you're supposed to get shitfaced drunk. No one told me that when I was a kid.

As for my wife, she is a clinical social worker who has devoted her life to serving the underprivileged, you know, the people you despise. She, and many of the people she has worked with over the years are religious people of various faiths. You can't get your head around highly educated people who could be making tons more money in the private sector choosing instead to help other people. It makes your self centered heads explode. How sad that your only response is "hur der, he must be lying about stuff".
It was also about rededication of a temple from Assyrian cultural appropriation. At least Rome paid some lip service to the working of the temple and religious faith.

As for the deification of your wife, good for you. Some of us like to see what we can do for others, but some look to our spouses and ask what they can do for others. Read what I wrote I never said your wife wasn't giving to your detriment, the DNA test says she very much is giving to the "underprivileged." How sad that your only response is " hur der, minor equals bullshit, I no need a dictionary."

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:56 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:11 am
It was also about rededication of a temple from Assyrian cultural appropriation. At least Rome paid some lip service to the working of the temple and religious faith.
That's revisionism after the fall of the 2nd temple. It's a military victory celebration, pure and simple. Which of course would make the rulers where the Diaspora Jews lived nervous, so the military aspect was changes to "the miracle of the 8 day oil".
clubgop wrote:
As for the deification of your wife, good for you. Some of us like to see what we can do for others, but some look to our spouses and ask what they can do for others. Read what I wrote I never said your wife wasn't giving to your detriment, the DNA test says she very much is giving to the "underprivileged." How sad that your only response is " hur der, minor equals bullshit, I no need a dictionary."
My wife and her colleagues came in as a counterexample to the broad claim that Leftists are Atheists. You and DB responded by claiming I was lying, and was a habitual liar.

Speaking of lying, back to the topic! So Cohen and The Enquirer have plead guilty to influencing the election by paying off Trump's pussy. Cohen is going to do time for that and lying to Congress. The "simple private transaction" is not flying with anyone. It looks like the only thing keeping an indictment off Trump is the office.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:10 am

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:56 am
clubgop wrote:
That's revisionism after the fall of the 2nd temple. It's a military victory celebration, pure and simple. Which of course would make the rulers where the Diaspora Jews lived nervous, so the military aspect was changes to "the miracle of the 8 day oil".
clubgop wrote:
My wife and her colleagues came in as a counterexample to the broad claim that Leftists are Atheists. You and DB responded by claiming I was lying, and was a habitual liar.

Speaking of lying, back to the topic! So Cohen and The Enquirer have plead guilty to influencing the election by paying off Trump's pussy. Cohen is going to do time for that and lying to Congress. The "simple private transaction" is not flying with anyone. It looks like the only thing keeping an indictment off Trump is the office.
:roll: "Both can't possibly be true at the same time." Sure, Felix. All you are doing is telling us how your wife is a great person but you are a piece of shit. I don't accuse you of lying, I accuse you of being a piece of shit and you constantly reaffirming that position. You want your better better half to be an example? Fine, but that still leaves Trek half right.

The simple private transaction will fly and they won't even bother to try this case in court. Look at John Edwards. Michael Cohen was consigliere to many an unsavory character, they could've have got him in a multitude of ways they only cared about stuff with Trump so they make this up and he pleads guilty to it, if this was tested in court it would not hold up and you know it. Take your fall boys and shallow victories somewhere else. You TDS suffering bitch.

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:36 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:10 am
I don't accuse you of lying,
Now you're lying about not accusing me of lying! You and your Orange Boy think no one can simply look back and see what you said? When simple facts don't fit your worldview they must be lies. Simple!
clubgop wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:33 am
DBTrek wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 am
You knew that whole story about the would-be gregarious spouse was concocted solely so he could slam the holidays as “stupid” again. Leftist are like trains full of poop, they only run that one track over and over again, and they stink.
He does that a lot.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 pm

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:36 am
Now you're lying about not accusing me of lying! You and your Orange Boy think no one can simply look back and see what you said? When simple facts don't fit your worldview they must be lies. Simple!
clubgop wrote:
DBTrek post wrote: You knew that whole story about the would-be gregarious spouse was concocted solely so he could slam the holidays as “stupid” again. Leftist are like trains full of poop, they only run that one track over and over again, and they stink.
He does that a lot.
How is that a lie when you literally came in here to hold your spouse up as a paragon of Christianity, only to immediately segue into bashing people who celebrate Christmas and then following up with another post to bash Hanukkah?

A truth you don’t happen to like is not the same as a lie - in spite of what leftist ideology preaches.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:54 pm

I just want a holiday celebrating the Essenes. Masada made the Alamo look like a food fight.

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 pm
brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:36 am
clubgop wrote:
He does that a lot.
How is that a lie when you literally came in here to hold your spouse up as a paragon of Christianity, only to immediately segue into bashing people who celebrate Christmas and then following up with another post to bash Hanukkah?

A truth you don’t happen to like is not the same as a lie - in spite of what leftist ideology preaches.
;)
You all are so ridiculous you can't even remember what led down this path. I was refuting the idea that all Leftists were Atheists by the example of my wife, I certainty wasn't holding up my Kosher keeping wife as a "paragon of Christianity"!!! None of which is lying, which is what you both accused me of. I've really got nothing against Christmas except when people think that consumerism is what Christianity is about and are happy to kick their fellow humans to the curb, in direct contradiction to Jesus's teachings.

Gloppy, I can't imagine what kind of 'Practicing Jew' you are, since tzedakah, t'shuvah, and Tikkun olam don't seem to be in your playbook, just hate.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:58 pm

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 pm

You all are so ridiculous you can't even remember what led down this path. I was refuting the idea that all Leftists were Atheists by the example of my wife, I certainty wasn't holding up my Kosher keeping wife as a "paragon of Christianity"!!! None of which is lying, which is what you both accused me of. I've really got nothing against Christmas except when people think that consumerism is what Christianity is about and are happy to kick their fellow humans to the curb, in direct contradiction to Jesus's teachings.

Gloppy, I can't imagine what kind of 'Practicing Jew' you are, since tzedakah, t'shuvah, and Tikkun olam don't seem to be in your playbook, just hate.

Obviously you've never heard of Klatuu Barada Nikto you dumb shit. Oh Punky...
Shikata ga nai

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:07 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:58 pm
brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Obviously you've never heard of Klatuu Barada Nikto you dumb shit. Oh Punky...
Klatuu completely understood 'Tikkun Olam": Acts of kindness performed to perfect or repair the world. It was dumbshits like you that shot him.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:19 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 am

As for my wife, she is a clinical social worker who has devoted her life to serving the underprivileged, you know, the people you despise. She, and many of the people she has worked with over the years are religious people of various faiths. You can't get your head around highly educated people who could be making tons more money in the private sector choosing instead to help other people. It makes your self centered heads explode. How sad that your only response is "hur der, he must be lying about stuff".

I don't know the full story, but it is quite possible that your wife is an enabler for these people. Oftentimes, these lowlifes will tell a sob story with big sloppy crocodile tears and swindle some social worker into signing off on some gimme-dats for them. Before you know it, they drove off with the whole US treasury. And then the pieces all fall together. Why is this disenfranchised dude driving a brand new Lincoln Navigator when he sings the blues to you about not being able to feed his children? Why is every pic on his social media showing him being drunk in public with his buddies? Why are lotto tickets carpeting the entire floor of his section 8 apartment? I'm not saying that is the case here, but you should let your wife know that 98% of these people she sees simply view her as a vessel to transport them to the land of Welfaria. Its noble to help the downtrodden, but it would be even more noble if they actually made an effort to help America.
Shikata ga nai