"So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Montegriffo

Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:46 am

Remind me, how many times did you burn down number 10 Downing Street?

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:50 am

History made my point.

Enjoy your half-Muslim island while me and my fellow Americans yell YEEEHAWWW and drive our gas-guzzling 4x4 pickups with lift kits from the Rockies to the Appalachians!

FREEDOM! Wooooo-hah!!!!
:flags-usa: :flags-usa: :flags-usa: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow: :music-headbanger:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:57 am

And truck nuts... don't forget them big 'ol danglin' truck nuts.

Usually, i wouldn't join the dogpile on Montgomery, but he said some unkind things about Dickens, so he is fucking dead to me. :snooty:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:13 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:42 am
You can’t cite a badass guerilla army like the North Vietnamese and compare our loss to you guys getting your asses whooped by literal spear-chuckers.

Why am I posting from America and not the most wealthy British protectorate on Earth? Ah that’s right, because we whooped your asses too.
:lol:
'merica

Sorry Monte.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:34 am

Don't worry guys, it's all fun and games.
Until the next time you want someone to join your overseas adventures and we say ''kindly travel away from this point and procreate with yourselves in the exit point of your intestinal tract''.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:34 am
Until the next time you want someone to join your overseas adventures and we say ''kindly travel away from this point and procreate yourselves in the exit point of your intestinal tract''.

We never expect assistance from Arab nations, we simply liberate them.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:46 am

:lol:

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:33 am
DBTrek wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 am
clubgop wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:14 am

Yes he is. As a practicing Jew he is wrong. Chanukah is a minor holiday made big deal in North America by its proximity to Christmas, yes, but it certainly is not bullshit. What is bullshit is two knuckleheads like brewster and dirty dick telling anybody about religion or anything of substance.
You knew that whole story about the would-be gregarious spouse was concocted solely so he could slam the holidays as “stupid” again. Leftist are like trains full of poop, they only run that one track over and over again, and they stink.
He does that a lot. Supposedly his wife is some sort of clinician so he can dispense with medical advice by proxy. Compassion, charity, and knowledge are sexually transmitted and he hasn't been laid in a while. In fact, I would think Christmas is a shitty holiday too if everybody got those DNA test and found out the kids weren't mine, like he did.
You guys are so used to lying, and being lied to by your leaders and media talking heads that you just assume everything is lies. Must be a fun world you live in, kinda like the Soviet Union or GDR. Yeah Gloppy, you're agreeing it's excrement from a male bovine ruminant, but then declaring it's not bullshit. It's celebrating a military victory 2100 years ago that led to a century of independence before Rome squashed them. Yay. Not spiritual or religious in the least. That's what makes it bullshit compared to days meant for us to search within to become better people. Purim is bullshit too, but at least you're supposed to get shitfaced drunk. No one told me that when I was a kid.

As for my wife, she is a clinical social worker who has devoted her life to serving the underprivileged, you know, the people you despise. She, and many of the people she has worked with over the years are religious people of various faiths. You can't get your head around highly educated people who could be making tons more money in the private sector choosing instead to help other people. It makes your self centered heads explode. How sad that your only response is "hur der, he must be lying about stuff".
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:18 am

Montegriffo wrote:
In other words Image

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:25 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:
In other words Image
I see your word but all I hear is Baa.

NSFJD