HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Montegriffo

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:04 pm

I'm just wondering if Carlus actually watched the vid' he posted or just read the title.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:24 pm

You don't bother watching videos either before, like a lying dumbass, opining on their veracity.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:04 pm
I'm just wondering if Carlus actually watched the vid' he posted or just read the title.
I did watch it, it was on a page that every other video is gilets jaunes videos. Got hasty, got nailed. Props to Monte. I'm no coward. I'll call it when I drop the ball. I know that's not how the internet is done, but I don't care.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:24 pm
You don't bother watching videos either before, like a lying dumbass, opining on their veracity.
I wasted 2 mins of my life on that drivel you posted.
I'm never getting that time back.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:35 pm

I made a mistake and admitted it on the video. It was a minor mistake. It's not like I messed up and posted 32 incorrect videos. So, I'm comfortable with that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:01 pm

You did not waste a single second watching that video before attempting to "refute" it, you fucking dumbass.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:35 pm

I made a mistake and admitted it on the video. It was a minor mistake. It's not like I messed up and posted 32 incorrect videos. So, I'm comfortable with that.
Well, I don't think you did it deliberately to mislead the forum so don't sweat it.
You could tell it wasn't France though because no one was riding a bicycle wearing a striped shirt with a string of garlic around their neck.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:47 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:01 pm

You did not waste a single second watching that video before attempting to "refute" it, you fucking dumbass.
No, I didn't spend a single second. I threw 120 of them down the gold plated shitter of time.