HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Speaker to Animals

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:01 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:57 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:50 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:49 am
If kicking over trash cans is terrorism then so is smashing property and beating up the police.
Kicking over trash cans is not terrorism, though. It's just fucking gay and amuses us to watch you guys do it, as if you accomplished anything.
''you guys''
Yeah. You don't fool anybody.

Montegriffo

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:17 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:01 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:50 am

Kicking over trash cans is not terrorism, though. It's just fucking gay and amuses us to watch you guys do it, as if you accomplished anything.
''you guys''
I've attended a street protest once in my life. I was in my teens, at college and opposing the racist apartheid system in South Africa.
I did it peacefully and didn't damage any property or violently attack any policemen so sod off with your ''you guys''.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:18 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:17 am
Montegriffo wrote:

''you guys''
I've attended a street protest once in my life. I was in my teens, at college and opposing the racist apartheid system in South Africa.
I did it peacefully and didn't damage any property or violently attack any policemen so sod off with your ''you guys''.
Oh yeah? How'd that work out for white people?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:24 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:

The minority invaders ended up losing their monopoly on power and the native population gained their freedom.
No need to thank me, I played only a very minor part in it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:26 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:24 am
Montegriffo wrote:

The minority invaders ended up losing their monopoly on power and the native population gained their freedom.

They didn't invade. There was nobody there except a few aboriginals, and the Bantu people are genociding them too.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:37 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:26 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:24 am

They didn't invade. There was nobody there except a few aboriginals, and the Bantu people are genociding them too.
That is hotly disputed by the historians.
What is not in dispute is that the majority black African population were given no rights by their white European overlords.
Much like your own racist segregation laws.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:26 am
Muh Road Taxes :cry:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:51 am

Declination: A New Tea Party Protest
The French are doing it – disabling or destroying the speed cameras – around 60% of those in the country have been removed from service by this insurgent action.

The cameras target the bottom half of the middle class. The poor are mostly unaffected by them. There are few in their neighborhoods.

The upper classes have the clout to use their lawyers to fight the tickets, or to pressure the city to void the tickets.

The middle class is hit hardest by this, particularly the low end of the group. They’re the ones that have little money to pay tickets, and – if not paying – would risk losing one of their few assets – their car. For them, a car is not a “statement”; it’s a necessity for them to be able to work.

Like the protests that culminated in the Boston Tea Party, the Speed Cameras are, in effect, a tax on the non-connected citizen.It would be sweet to organize some teams to swoop in, disable or destroy the cameras, and quickly leave. I imagine that, even if the perps were found and tried, a jury of citizens might well use nullification to free them.

The French Yellow Vest protests are filled with working people. They take place, largely, on the weekends. Huge numbers of average Frenchmen and women, angered at their treatment by their own government, are taking action.

No matter how this ends, the Elite have to be getting real worried.

Whiskey!!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:53 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:51 am

Like the protests that culminated in the Boston Tea Party, the Speed Cameras are, in effect, a tax on the non-connected citizen.It would be sweet to organize some teams to swoop in, disable or destroy the cameras, and quickly leave. I imagine that, even if the perps were found and tried, a jury of citizens might well use nullification to free them.

The French Yellow Vest protests are filled with working people. They take place, largely, on the weekends. Huge numbers of average Frenchmen and women, angered at their treatment by their own government, are taking action.

No matter how this ends, the Elite have to be getting real worried.

Whiskey!!
[/quote]

+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:50 am

Here's a revolutionary idea...

If you don't want to pay a speeding fine don't break the speed limit.

There you go, sorted.