HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

nmoore63

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:25 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:32 am
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:35 am
nmoore63 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:31 am
Talking of the Libertarian Party, have you no shame?
At long last, have you no sense of decency?
Are you a fan of open borders? To be honest, the offshoring and what not is probably something our society could get a tourniquet on if we stopped letting in the entire third world. Unfortunately, Libertarianism wants both things, which is a main reason we are in the current situation. I don't like big govt either, but at some point it needs to be acknowledged that removing the livelihood of entire regions causes the people in that area to turn to the government through welfare and EBT to protect them from the unpredictability of the market.
Ironically, taking away the livelihood of entire economies through undercutting the international market with agri-subsidies causes those people to turn to our government for the same things.
Certainly the globalism hasn't been any more disruptive to the labor market than the industrial revolution.
The industrial revolution has allowed for human empowerment like never before.

The reality is that this is a temporary phase we are in currently. Assuming we avoid the machine abolition of man, this labor disruption was a required phase to get from here to there...

nmoore63

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:30 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:35 am
nmoore63 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 am
heydaralon wrote:

Are you a fan of open borders? To be honest, the offshoring and what not is probably something our society could get a tourniquet on if we stopped letting in the entire third world. Unfortunately, Libertarianism wants both things, which is a main reason we are in the current situation. I don't like big govt either, but at some point it needs to be acknowledged that removing the livelihood of entire regions causes the people in that area to turn to the government through welfare and EBT to protect them from the unpredictability of the market.
I think the Libertarian Party nominated Bill Weld, who told everyone to vote for Hillary Clinton.
The Libertarian Party isn't a real thing.

I am not a fan of open borders. But I am a fan of minimum border restrictions.
Unity overcoming diversity is the strongest position.
Certainly their must be order at the border.
Perhaps tying immigration rate to unemployment?
minimum border restrictions is what we already have.

Unity overcoming diversity could mean a lot of things. What it should mean is deporting ALL illegals and stopping the flow of immigration. The unemployment rate is irrefutably tied to immigration. It always has been. Immigrants aren't the only reason for it, but of course those two things are linked. If I have 10 jobs and 10 guys, then they will be paid well. If I have 10 jobs and 10,000 guys, they are completely expendable and the ones I hire won't make shit.
I want significantly more border control.

I've previously said I support the wall.

I would prefer a deportation of all illegals, but I think that a path to citizenship is a better in practice solution, based on what I see happening if we truly tried to round everyone up.

Complete border lock down has to be achieved though prior to outlining a citizenship plan.

As far as libertarian though, I am not a person who believe that governments and borders have an explicitly cultural role to play. If WASP culture does not persist because folks don't support it, so it goes...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Fuck the path to citizenship slogans. We need to round them up. Load them on trains. And transport them back to their home countries. No illegal should be rewarded with citizenship. Ever. No healthcare outside emergencies. No education for their children. No food assistance. Nothing. People knowingly employing them go to prison. When they steal American's identities or use fake identification to get jobs, they should serve a prison sentence and then get deported.

The magnitude of the colossal world of shit that globalists have foisted upon this nation really boggles the mind. Now globalists are out there saying that we just have to give them citizenship now because the problem (a problem the globalists created) is too difficult to solve.

This is why people got hung in the streets, historically. Seriously contemplate how much distance there is between the globalists in America today and Mussolini the day the Italian people murdered him in the street. It's not that much distance, really.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:19 pm

A balanced and thoughtful solution indeed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:22 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:25 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:32 am
heydaralon wrote:

Ironically, taking away the livelihood of entire economies through undercutting the international market with agri-subsidies causes those people to turn to our government for the same things.
Certainly the globalism hasn't been any more disruptive to the labor market than the industrial revolution.
The industrial revolution has allowed for human empowerment like never before.

The reality is that this is a temporary phase we are in currently. Assuming we avoid the machine abolition of man, this labor disruption was a required phase to get from here to there...
No doubt. Now try to imagine a world in which the agro-machinery special interest had beaten the agro-industrial special interest, and we’d simply allowed the market to work.

What if South Americans, Africans, and the rest of the third world were still able to make a living as farmers?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:19 pm
Fuck the path to citizenship slogans. We need to round them up. Load them on trains. And transport them back to their home countries. No illegal should be rewarded with citizenship. Ever. No healthcare outside emergencies. No education for their children. No food assistance. Nothing. People knowingly employing them go to prison. When they steal American's identities or use fake identification to get jobs, they should serve a prison sentence and then get deported.

The magnitude of the colossal world of shit that globalists have foisted upon this nation really boggles the mind. Now globalists are out there saying that we just have to give them citizenship now because the problem (a problem the globalists created) is too difficult to solve.

This is why people got hung in the streets, historically. Seriously contemplate how much distance there is between the globalists in America today and Mussolini the day the Italian people murdered him in the street. It's not that much distance, really.
There are plenty of white Americans I know that would take significant issue with a bunch of government stooges coming on to their property demanding they prove their citizenship.

I do find your Mussolini comparison entertaining though.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:41 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:22 pm

What if South Americans, Africans, and the rest of the third world were still able to make a living as farmers?
Their real income has skyrocketed.

The industrial revolution put many a good man out of business. So it goes.
The internal combustion engine put many a fine ox yoke maker out of business. So it goes.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:13 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:41 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

The internal combustion engine put many a fine ox yoke maker out of business. So it goes.
Not the case, in matters of international trade between labor pools, and you know it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:22 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:13 pm
nmoore63 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Not the case, in matters of international trade between labor pools, and you know it.
You are going to need to make a point if you want me to refute it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:25 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:22 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:13 pm
nmoore63 wrote:

You are going to need to make a point if you want me to refute it.
Just pointing out your false equivalency between global markets and domestic labor pools.

Unless, ya know, you’re a globalist.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace