HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Ex-California

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by Ex-California » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:47 am

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:45 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:43 pm
"Free trade" is an Orwellian political slogan purposely chosen to hide the truth behind the opposite of what it really is. What is called free trade is neither free nor trade.

Whenever it is put to a vote, people of most western nations vote FUCK NO to offshoring their jobs and the national security of their countries as well. That's not free. We are not free to opt out of this suicidal ideology, and when we attempt to, the globalists subvert the democratic process to preserve it.

It is not trade when an American company offshores a factory from America to China, produces goods in China, and then reimports them to the United States to sell in our markets. If Ford moves a truck factory from Michigan to Indiana, is that trade? No. If they then move it to Ohio, does it become trade because it now crossed two state borders? No. Why would it become trade just because they moved over the US border instead of a state border? It's not trade.

Trade is when Chinese companies build Chinese products in China and then ship them to the United States to sell in our markets. That's trade. That's not what is meant by "free trade", however.
Yep. Free Trade is almost as sickening as diversity in its Orwellian connotations. We are among the stupidest people on Earth for being on board with this and ruining our awesome society. We burned the candle at both ends. Made our jobs less and shitty and simultaneously importing in a bunch of immigrants and H1B opportunists to utterly hollow out our labor market. Its really hopeless now. Oh well, at least we can afford all that Wally World chink lead paint.
You guys have nailed it.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

heydaralon

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:53 am

Meanwhile, our welfare state has grown immensely. Its eerie. There's almost this connection between high levels of gibs/opiod addiction and overdoses/and crime/ all requiring a bigger government and more taxation of American workers in the same areas where these jobs were lost. Is there a connection? Nah bro, none at all. I'm a libertarian after all, which means I don't even want borders. Money=freedom Diversity=Strength liberty=license Borders=Oppression 2+2=5 are all Libertarian Party Slogans.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:56 am

A Libertarian is someone who wants the government to protect him from his slaves
-Thomas Jefferson
Shikata ga nai

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:31 am

Talking of the Libertarian Party, have you no shame?
At long last, have you no sense of decency?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:35 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:31 am
Are you a fan of open borders? To be honest, the offshoring and what not is probably something our society could get a tourniquet on if we stopped letting in the entire third world. Unfortunately, Libertarianism wants both things, which is a main reason we are in the current situation. I don't like big govt either, but at some point it needs to be acknowledged that removing the livelihood of entire regions causes the people in that area to turn to the government through welfare and EBT to protect them from the unpredictability of the market.
Shikata ga nai

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 am

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:35 am
nmoore63 wrote:
Are you a fan of open borders? To be honest, the offshoring and what not is probably something our society could get a tourniquet on if we stopped letting in the entire third world. Unfortunately, Libertarianism wants both things, which is a main reason we are in the current situation. I don't like big govt either, but at some point it needs to be acknowledged that removing the livelihood of entire regions causes the people in that area to turn to the government through welfare and EBT to protect them from the unpredictability of the market.
I think the Libertarian Party nominated Bill Weld, who told everyone to vote for Hillary Clinton.
The Libertarian Party isn't a real thing.

I am not a fan of open borders. But I am a fan of minimum border restrictions.
Unity overcoming diversity is the strongest position.
Certainly their must be order at the border.
Perhaps tying immigration rate to unemployment?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:11 am

Border Policy
1. A Nation that cannot(will not) control it's borders is not a Nation, for long
2. It needs to reflect the needs and concerns of the nation.
- controlling access to the country by foreigners
- protect the people(not corporations) from violent threats, loss of resources, diseases, reduce the burden from foreign influences, and allow the government to have clear picture of who is in the country and their reason for being here.
3. Border Policy is key to all immigration. A nation can survive periods of high volume immigration, but must take pauses, reducing immigration dramatically to allow immigrants time to assymilate with our culture, customs and laws.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:32 am

heydaralon wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
Ironically, taking away the livelihood of entire economies through undercutting the international market with agri-subsidies causes those people to turn to our government for the same things.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:33 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:32 am
heydaralon wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
Ironically, taking away the livelihood of entire economies through undercutting the international market with agri-subsidies causes those people to turn to our government for the same things.
Yep.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:35 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 am
heydaralon wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
I think the Libertarian Party nominated Bill Weld, who told everyone to vote for Hillary Clinton.
The Libertarian Party isn't a real thing.

I am not a fan of open borders. But I am a fan of minimum border restrictions.
Unity overcoming diversity is the strongest position.
Certainly their must be order at the border.
Perhaps tying immigration rate to unemployment?
minimum border restrictions is what we already have.

Unity overcoming diversity could mean a lot of things. What it should mean is deporting ALL illegals and stopping the flow of immigration. The unemployment rate is irrefutably tied to immigration. It always has been. Immigrants aren't the only reason for it, but of course those two things are linked. If I have 10 jobs and 10 guys, then they will be paid well. If I have 10 jobs and 10,000 guys, they are completely expendable and the ones I hire won't make shit.
Shikata ga nai