China Thread

clubgop

Re: China Thread

Post by clubgop » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:30 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:20 pm
I really hate the PRC.

Shit like this is why you know the DNC/Left and the GOP are truly evil - they bury this shit in the US media.
It doesnt get buried what is wrong with you? No one cares.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:48 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:30 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
I really hate the PRC.

Shit like this is why you know the DNC/Left and the GOP are truly evil - they bury this shit in the US media.
It does - stop lying. When's the last time MSNBC or Faux did a piece exposing PRC corruption and massive consumer fraud issues coming out of PRC.

GOP and DNC masters make tons of $$$$ from PRC slaves....no one has the ballz to fuck with their butter.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:58 pm

CHINA CREATING GENE-EDITED BABIES
https://www.apnews.com/4997bb7aa36c45449b488e19ac83e86d

HONG KONG (AP) — A Chinese researcher claims that he helped make the world’s first genetically edited babies — twin girls born this month whose DNA he said he altered with a powerful new tool capable of rewriting the very blueprint of life.

If true, it would be a profound leap of science and ethics.

A U.S. scientist said he took part in the work in China, but this kind of gene editing is banned in the United States because the DNA changes can pass to future generations and it risks harming other genes.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Those that have been paying attention have known for years. They literally stole the "genius" gene from an Englishman iirc that collaborated with Chinese scientists to do science deemed racist in Western countries. We are pretty much fucked.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:18 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:48 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:30 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
I really hate the PRC.

It does - stop lying. When's the last time MSNBC or Faux did a piece exposing PRC corruption and massive consumer fraud issues coming out of PRC.

GOP and DNC masters make tons of $$$$ from PRC slaves....no one has the ballz to fuck with their butter.
No one cares. You think harping in it would make a difference? The business networks cover those stories all the time and the reaction is a big yawn.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:28 am

i read china is rounding up muslims and throwing them in concentration camps, any truth to that? i'd say that seems newsworthy

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:29 am

Most people have no idea how corrupt China is, and they especially have no idea how corrupt the MSM and DNC is with respect to China.

The NYT readers constantly droning on about Russian interference in our elections are unaware of the fact that the NYT regularly publishes PRC state-funded propaganda, and after key investments were made, their commenters began lauding the Chinese economic system.

Most Americans have little idea the massive scale of Chinese state and industrial espionage. When I worked in a civilian wireless program, for example, it turns out one of my team members was a Chinese spy who exported source code and trade secrets to China. This is hardly aberrant. It is happening on a massive scale and the MSM rarely covers it because they are financially in bed with the PRC. The entire corporate world is in bed with the very people trying to destroy them. Marx was not wrong about feeding merchants enough rope..

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:07 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:28 am
i read china is rounding up muslims and throwing them in concentration camps, any truth to that? i'd say that seems newsworthy
Not just Muslims, Christians too. Completely totalitarian. Anything they see as a potential threat they punish hard.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:11 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:28 am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/id ... dden_camps

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:16 pm

There really isn't anything worse than China at the moment. A case could be made that they are a bigger threat than Russia was during the Cold War. We need to figure out how to wreck that economy and fast.
Shikata ga nai