China Thread

Montegriffo

Re: China Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:52 am

It's all gross. Force feeding geese, crating up baby cattle for veal, rearing chickens in sheds by the tens of thousands, harpooning whales, pigs who never see sunlight in their short sad lives.
Sure, eating dogs and cats is sick but not much worse than eating any other sentient animal.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:36 pm

Yeah, it's all same-same. Chinese people eating weird shit and torturing dogs to death because they think the adrenaline in the dog meat makes their chi stronger is the same as Americans eating farmed meat. Pangolins infected by batshit with the coronavirus were tortured and eaten for Chinese fake medicine practices, causing an epidemic that threatens to rival the Spanish Flu pandemic. It's basically the same thing as eating at Arby's. LMFAO

And if you watch the video, most of the dogs they eat are stolen from families.

When is the last time you looked at an armidillo and thought about eating that shit and causing another black death??

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:57 pm

Yes, that's right. Only white people should be allowed to have their own cultures and traditions which involve animal cruelty.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:59 pm

We do not beat animals to death here to maximize cruelty and adrenaline in the meat. Nor are we threatening the world with a pandemic (second time, actually) because we keep torturing and eating weird exotic animals. You're being ridiculous.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:03 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am
If you have an issue with my posts Monte, you send me a private message. You don't insult me in public in front of Brewster, Penner and my other close buddies like Jbird. What if Hwen saw your post? He'd think I was mocking his culture. I'm not. I have quite a bit of respect for that kid. He can win in Starcraft II playing as Zerg. Its not every day that you see a South Korean who plays Starcraft.

There is a protocol for disagreement that you seem to conveniently ignore. My Grandmother who is dying of hypertension comes on here. Now I'm going to have to explain to her why somebody is insulting her precious little angel. Do you have any idea how hard that conversation is gonna be?
I don't want to hear about your grandparent privilege. I haven't had one for over 30 years.
Thanks for rubbing it in arsehole.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:57 pm
Yes, that's right. Only white people should be allowed to have their own cultures and traditions which involve animal cruelty.
Who said anything about me being white?
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:24 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:57 pm
Who said anything about me being white?
No one. It's obvious that you're black. That's why you hate Asians so much.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed May 13, 2020 7:38 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed May 13, 2020 12:06 pm

FUCK THE PRC.

FUCK MAO.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 13, 2020 12:53 pm

Next episode:

This guy is really talented.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0