China Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: China Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:15 am

I think most of their ratings come from televisions in gyms that nobody watches, honestly.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Speaking of ratings for nobody watching, I've seen a couple of YT videos talking about how CNN is staring to lose their Monopoly grip on airports. Naturally, searching for CNN airport gets no hits about this.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:42 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:18 pm
Speaking of ratings for nobody watching, I've seen a couple of YT videos talking about how CNN is staring to lose their Monopoly grip on airports. Naturally, searching for CNN airport gets no hits about this.
I didn't realize that CNN Airport was a thing. They have a whole broadcast branch dedicated to servicing them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_Airport
“CNN Airport covers the costs related to the TVs and related infrastructure, provides programming specifically geared for airports, and pays us for the opportunity to be in our facility,” a representative from Minneapolis-Saint Paul International said in a statement to Fox.

CNN outbid other networks handedly in order to guarantee its spot, according to a document acquired by Fox. CNN gets as many as 323 million viewers through its airport contracts.
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2 ... levisions/

Figures.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:15 am
I think most of their ratings come from televisions in gyms that nobody watches, honestly.
No, they are not like CNN. They have big contracts with the NFL, NBA, and college conferences.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:14 pm

CNN International is a big thing too, it was the only available English-speaking channel in two hotels when I was in Japan last year. The quality was better than standard CNN

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:31 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:14 pm
CNN International is a big thing too, it was the only available English-speaking channel in two hotels when I was in Japan last year. The quality was better than standard CNN
That is big for them. No Fredos there.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:39 am

Hey NBA, Blizzard, etc... Whatever happened to this:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:43 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:39 am
What’s wrong with believing in profits?

:rollyclown:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:31 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:43 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:39 am
What’s wrong with believing in profits?

:rollyclown:
That would actually make sense. Nike believes in profits, even if it means sacrificing Chinese peasants, and NIke's employees souls.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:56 pm

Corporate globalism really is not all that different from Chinese communism. For one thing, the current globalist corporate world is not even devoted to profits all that much, especially the entertainment industry. They are bleeding dollars right now because of all the propaganda nobody wants to watch, and yet they have no intention of changing course. Secondly, both communism and globalism are just two different modalities for rule by the managerial class. They are both just a huge organization of middle managers with no skin in the game who want to make decisions for everybody else. They are natural allies.

The ideologies are not even all that serious. They are just ostensible excuses for the managerial class to seize power.

If you guys ever bother to read Taleb's Antifragile, as well as Skin in the Game, he breaks it down in depth. He even refers to them as the Soviet-Harvard establishment. It's hilarious.

I would add to his perspective on it the fact that the globalist's professed "anti-racism" and anti-tribalism is a huge farce. Their tribe is the managerial class. The fact that they cover and protect their peers in communist China confirms it. They are not so much anti-white because they hate white people, but because they don't identify with their ethnicity any longer. They identify with the managerial class. Attacks on the bureaucrats in communist China come across to them like their own anti-white racism comes across to those of us who are no longer propagandized by their bullshit. Management is their tribe.